i like you not your friend

Camila told yanagi"you should like my close friend zoelle not me." yanagi asks"why?" camila says"it is because she likes you too and is better than me." yanagi says"what?" she says"i mean it, zoelle told me she wants to be with you so i supported her decision, i'm sorry because i was trying to be unselfish in the best way i could." he says"but have you thought of my feelings or your own?" camila says"yes i have thought of your feelings in my own best interpretation but i may have been wrong and no i have not thought of my own feelings because i am a generous person and someone who puts others before myself especially my close friend ."

Yanagi tells her"camila you are always like that and i like that about you." camila tells yanagi"sorry but it is true that zoelle is better than me especially because she is more beautiful and well groomed than me."

Yanagi says to her"even if that is true, there are some things that zoelle doesn't possess and you do." she asks"what is it?" he says"your generosity, quality of putting others before yourself and shrewdness are things i admire." she says"those are nothing to admire at all, i am just an ordinary but shrewd girl so i am sparing your feelings by letting zoelle be with you instead."

Yanagi says"what about my feelings camila?" camila asks"what do you mean?" yanagi says" my feelings are for you not zoelle." she says"that is incorrect, your feelings should be for zoelle not me, sorry but please do not mistake her for me." yanagi says"camila that isn't the case at all, i never ever mistook you for zoelle, it was always you but you just had a pretty bad interpretation of my feelings."

Camila asks"how can that be?" yanagi asks"why not?" camila says"my qualities are nothing special compared to you and zoelle and besides she already expressed her feelings for you so please do not disapoint her, i care about her too much to see her be rejected after her bold confession." he says"i know but i cannot deceive myself about this matter anymore. the person i like is you camila, not zoelle. i have no choice but to apologise to zoelle." camila says"no i told you already, please do it for my sake even if i do want to be with you but zoelle wants you more than me, i have to aplogise as i am the worst choice for you senpai and zoelle is the best choice for you senpai." yanagi says"how many times did i tell you you are thinking wrongly and thinking too much?"

Yanagi says"i'll go find zoelle and apologise to her, wait here camila." camila says"ok." he finds zoelle and tells her"sorry but i cannot return your feelings because i have feelings for your close friend camila." zoelle sobs"sorry for confessing to you senpai." yanagi tells zoelle"please don't cry zoelle, i know there is someone who likes you as we are speaking." zoelle cheers up and asks"who?" yanagi says"the gentleman of my team yagyuu." zoelle says"is this true?" he says"yes it is so i suggest you go look for yagyuu now because he will be happy to see you." zoelle says"ok thanks a bunch yanagi senpai." he says"don't mention it."

Yanagi walks back to camila and says"you aplogised and didn't hurt her feelings right." he says"don't worry camila, i did a little at first but after that i didn't so my conscience is clear so it is fine." she says"that's good then as she is very sensitive." he says"really, i didn't totally know that." she says"yes it is the case" and she says"by the way, i am curious who likes zoelle?" he says"yagyuu." she says"yagyuu likes well groomed and beautiful girls right?" he says"yes." she says"i am glad to hear that zoelle is not left alone crying, i care too much to see her in that state."

Yanagi says"camila you never truly understood what state i was in." she says"i apologise." he says"no need to apologise. camila let me say it formally this time, the girl i always wanted to be with was you, it was never zoelle even if you thought she was better than you but i am here to tell you that you are 100% the one for me so camila will you be with me?" she says"yes senpai." he says"100% i will not ever think you are inferior to me." she says"but i am not superior to you senpai." he says"in fact you are in a few aspects except shrewdness." she says"really?" he says"100% chance i will never ever have another girl i call my girlfriend." he looks at camila in his usual closed-eyed manner.

Meanwhile, yagyuu found zoelle and said to her"zoelle, thank you very much for finding me because you are my ideal type as you are not only beautiful and well groomed but also hardworking and innocent." zoelle says"thanks a lot yagyuu senpai." he says"zoelle will you accept me?" zoelle says"yes i will." he says"thank you, i promise to treat you like a gentleman treats a lady." zoelle says"thanks senpai." yagyuu holds her little finger in a pinky promise.

The two couples both start their relationships today.