she will be mine at the end

Sakura likes me only as a friend but her friend mei likes me more than a friend but i like sakura more than a friend.

In the end, sakura's heart and body will belong to me even if she doesn't know it but mei says her heart and body will belong to me instead.

So to prove my point, i put tape on mei's mouth and tape her hands and feet to her chair with duct tape so that mei will not talk rubbish and signal to sakura to like me only as a friend and not snatch me away from her.

Sakura says"mei, you can have yanagi and yanagi please release mei, she's innocent." yanagi says"ok but you will replace mei." sakura gulps nervously but says"yes."

I release mei and do the exact same thing to sakura. yanagi says"sakura, i must do two more things." sakura muffles"what is it?" yanagi says"to ensure you totally cannot talk and cannot see." with that, yanagi ties a bandana over her taped mouth and takes another rag and blindfolds her while taping her hands and feet to her chair.

Yanagi says"you belong to me sakura physically, mentally and emotionally." sakura gulps nervously again.

Yanagi unbuttons her school shirt and unzips her skirt. he proceeds to the back of her body to unfasten her bra and pull it off. he presses her panties down to her ankles and takes off her shoes before removing it all the way down and taking off her socks.