confront my ex

Seina was sad that her ex would cheat on her with her older cousin ayaka. she was also sad that he would say bad things about her in a condescending manner to ayaka. lastly, she was sad that her ex said she was the wrong one for her.

One morning in school seina is crying as she couldn't believe what happened. at this moment, yanagi is walking towards his classroom when he sees his classmate seina crying and he stops in his tracks. yanagi sees seina crying and says"seina, are you alright?" seina sees yanagi and says"nothing's wrong why do you ask?" yanagi says"my data says there is a 100% chance you are lying." seina says"you're right, no one can fool you as you can see through everyone."

Yanagi says softly"that's true so can you please tell me what happened seina?" at this, seina starts crying again. yanagi says"seina don't cry, it pains me when you cry." seina says"sorry, yanagi san but are you sure you're ok hearing what happened to me, it is rather bad." yanagi says"anything i can do to make you stop crying i will do it." seina says"ok but i'm scared to tell you yanagi san." yanagi says"seina, don't worry, i'm here for you."

Seina says"ok this is what happened last night. last night, i was waiting for him to come home as usual and i realised he came home 3 hours later than usual. i didn't accuse him at all and went home as usual but then i was worried about him so i went out to find him like i was supposed to and i saw him at a western restaurant chatting with another girl but it didn't seem like the typical chat. when i looked closer, it was my older cousin ayaka. as soon as i saw that, i left immediately as i didn't want to be accused of eavesdropping or being a bad girlfriend so i went back home to sleep. then in the middle of the night, our bedroom light was on and he came in and told me i was wrong for him. i asked him what happened and at first he denied it but later i found out that he told ayaka bad things about me and not only that, he said it to ayaka in a condescending manner. i don't know why he said i was wrong for him. i know i am not pretty or smart but i never ever cheated on him or said he was wrong for me and i was never condescending towards him. i also behaved like the good girlfriend i was supposed to be and yet he cheated on me with ayaka. i know ayaka is prettier and smarter than me but she pleases guys very easily while i am not easily manipulated by guys like him and he likes that last point about ayaka as he just likes girls who please him the way subordinates suck up to their bosses. the only good things are that he is not possesive, he is not abusive and he is not controlling. cheating on me is ok because that is something i can't control but saying bad things to my older cousin ayaka in a condescending manner is not." yanagi says"that's good but it is still largely unfortunate seina, i feel sorry for you, i would be like that too if i were you but i cannot tolerate cheating." seina says"thanks yanagi san for being so sympathetic and empathetic but what i want to know is that am i not pretty enough?, did i do something wrong?, am i not a good girlfriend?, am i not worthy of him? and am i not worthy of love?" at this, seina's tears rush down like inui's waterfall tennis move.

Yanagi sees her cry and his heart breaks from hearing her cry and seeing more tears. yanagi says"seina, the simple answer to all of your questions is no." seina says"what do you mean yanagi san?" yanagi says"i will explain clearly." seina says"ok then please." yanagi says the answer to your first question is"you're both the prettiest and the most beautiful girl on earth." seina says"really?" yanagi says"yes really." the answer to your second question is"you're the perfect girlfriend, any guy would appreciate a girlfriend like you except your stupid ex who didn't realise he had a good thing going and threw it away." seina says"really? but he thinks ayaka is better." yanagi says"definitely not because from what i know ayaka is not as patient as you." the answer to your third question is"you didn't do anything wrong, he did so stop blaming yourself." seina says"how do you know?" yanagi says"because i'm one of your close friends right?" seina says"yes that's true." yanagi says"the answer to your fourth question is that you are more than totally worthy of him, he is totally unworthy of you." seina says"i don't see it that way though." yanagi says"you value yourself too low." seina says"what makes you say that?" yanagi says"because i see it that way." yanagi says"the answer to your last question is that you are worthy of love because you are such a lovable and perfect person that i'm sure that there are many guys who would actually fall in love with you for who you are right now." seina says"how can you tell?" yanagi says"it is because guys who don't are stupid and all the guys i know and see are not like that so you should view guys differently and stop distrusting them and think they are the same as your ex just because of your ex because i am sure there is a guy who is in love with you now and your ex is the only one who was stupid enough to let you go." seina says"ok i will stop distrusting guys but who is the guy who will love me for who i really am and is he in love with me right now yanagi san?" yanagi says"the person is right next to you seina." seina says"what but you're the one right next to me right now, it can't be the case right?"