struggling to be good enough

Miko was stressed as she felt she was not good enough. Kiyoko on the other hand, had it easy.

One day, miko was stressed and said to kiyoko"kiyoko, you're so lucky to be good enough for guys, i'm not and as a result, none of the guys want me especially yanagi renji, you know what a perfectionist he is, i can never ever be his even if i like him, he will never ever like me back but he will like you kiyoko."

Kiyoko says"but miko, i like atobe as he is rich and famous, sorry if that is superficial but that is what i want." miko says"i am sure atobe will like you heck all the guys will like you not me as you are good enough, i'm not."

Kiyoko says"yanagi is a perfectionist in academics and data yes but i'm sure he will cut some slack in other aspects as he is not sanada." miko says"i don't like sanada so it is ok but how do you know that yanagi renji will cut some slack, he is yanagi renji after all." kiyoko says"because he says he may." miko says"the probability of that is <1% kiyoko." kiyoko says"whatever it is, just try ok, i'm going to find atobe now, good luck miko." miko says"you too kiyoko." kiyoko says"sure thing."

Miko thinks back to what kiyoko told her. Is it possible that i am wrong and kiyoko is right, no it won't be the case, sigh i give up.

At this moment, yanagi renji walks over to miko. Yanagi says"miko, are you ok?" miko says"no i'm not yanagi." yanagi says"why?" miko says"it is because you're a perfectionist and i'm not good enough for you yanagi." yanagi says"i may be a perfectionist in my academics and data but i am willing to cut some slack in this aspect miko." miko says"why would you though, don't you like perfect girls like kiyoko?" yanagi says"no miko, atobe is the one who does because he wants girls who like his fame and fortune but are not overt about it, i don't." miko says"but perfect girls can keep up with your lifestyle, i absolutely can't so i'm not good enough for you yanagi."

Yanagi says"i may be a straight arrow but with perfect girls, i cannot let loose at all and everyone needs that right?" miko says"i guess so but that doesn't mean i am good enough for you yanagi." yanagi says"you're more than good enough miko." miko says"you're not joking right?" yanagi says"no i mean it."

Miko says"does that mean i am good enough even if i am a straight arrow like you yanagi?" yanagi says"yes because i like you miko." miko says"what? i never thought you would like me back even if i liked you." yanagi says"i didn't know you would like me miko." miko says"it is because i didn't dare to tell you yanagi." yanagi says"now we both know, shall we be officially together?" miko says"yes i would like that." yanagi says"me too so let's do it."

Yanagi and miko go to find kiyoko. Miko asks"kiyoko, how is everything between you and atobe?" kiyoko says"it went well as atobe found out that i wanted fame and fortune but i did not fangirl about it so all is well and we are officially together too." yanagi says"congratulations atobe." atobe says"you too yanagi." yanagi says"bye atobe and kiyoko." atobe says"bye yanagi and miko, hope you'll visit soon." yanagi and miko say"we will."

Yanagi says"you're good enough miko, much better than kiyoko as she wants things i don't want." miko says"thanks yanagi."

Miko is happy that someone finally thinks she's good enough and yanagi is happy that he has found someone who allows him to let loose which destresses him.