taking the shortcut home

Ran is walking home by the alley as it is the shortest route home one day when two guys randomly corner her. the first guy covers her mouth with his palm and puts the other hand in her panties while the second guy puts his hands in her bra.

Ran tries to free herself from the first guy by moving her mouth away from his palm and screaming for help but the first guy asks the second guy to pin her hands above her head.

The second guy pins her hands above her head and takes his hands out from her bra and proceeds to unclip her bra before unzipping her blouse.

Ran struggles to free herself but the first guy takes out her shorts and lets it fall to the ground while her panties are still on. ran is now left in a pair of panties and shoes.

Ran steps on all of their feet but this makes the second guy take his hand off her arms and put a sleeping mask on her so that people will think she is sleeping and not rescue her. this makes the first guy slip off her panties.

Ran blushes and attempts to escape but the first guy covers her mouth with his palm even tighter so that she will not make a single sound. ran attempts to bite his hand but he rubs her area and the second guy rubs her breasts.

The guys want to hear her moan so the first guy takes his palm off her mouth. the second guy encourages it by poking her nipples. ran can't take it anymore and escapes but they drag her back. they put black tape on her mouth and put a black mask over it and tie her to the stool. they tie a green surgeon mask over her nose.