Meet the...Smiths

A/N: This shit dragged, my bad. I changed the story 3 times but I was able to figure something out. ANYWAYS enjoy...sorry for Errors.

---South Water City-sunday morning---

Mako and Bolin were finishing up packing while Kai, Korra and her parents were waiting in the limo.

Mako: "hurry up Bo, we're gonna be late" he said to his little brother "Tonraq is waiting for us"

Bolin: "Ok ok jeez" he said grabbing his bags "Alright I'm ready"

They made their way down to the limo, Mako and Bolin joined the 4 in that back seat, once they got in the driver drove off to the airport.

Kai: "I can't believe we're leaving this place" he looked out the window

Bolin: "yea me too" he sighed

Mako: "It's only for a fue days"

Korra: "Once we're done with the mission, we'll return home" she smiled

Bolin: "Imma miss you guys" he looked at Senna and Tonraq who sat infront of them

Senna: "we'll miss you too sweetie" she gave him a warm smile

Mako and Bolin's parents were close friends with Korra's, so Korra and the brothers knew eachother since babies. Mako and Bolin's parents passed away in a car accident when they were 8 and they didn't have any family members that wanted to take them in so Korra's parents took them in, and raised them as their own.

Kai: "hey Dad is there any new details we need to know" he asked Tonraq

Kai's parents abandon him when he was 9, he lived in the streets ever since. Korra and the brothers found him in the park and became friends with him, and when they found out Kai didn't have a home they decided to convence Korra's parents to let him stay with them and of course they took him in and enrolled him into school. so he thought of them as his parents and nothing else.

Tonraq: "Nothing new so far, all we know is that there's a secret organization in Republic city out to get our Organization" he said professionally "once we have a lead we will be sending it over to you through mail, we don't need anyone hacking us, and we need you guys attending school which also means, new last names, you will be the Smiths" he continued "here...these are keys to the house we have set up for you over there" he tossed them each a key "And Korra, this is for you, it's a gift from me and the Organization to you" he tossed her a small object with 4 buttons on it labeled 'Jeep'.

Korra: "are you kidding?!" she smiled and pressed the small silver button which revealed a key "oh my...god, thank you!" she hugged her father

Tonraq: "we had it delivered over there, we thought you were going to need it... and afterwards they'll move it back here"

Moments later, they made it to the airport. The boys checked in the bags while korra called her parents letting them know they made their way to the plane. They boarded the plane, and sat in first class, Kai and Korra sat together while the brothers sat next door to them to the right. After a while the plane took off.

Bolin: "didn't Republic city start school already?" he took a sip of his coke the flight attendent brought him

Mako: "yup 2 weeks ago"

Kai: "not to sound like a pussy or anything but I'm scared"

Bolin: "why?"

Kai: "its already 2 weeks into school and we are newbies and... i don't know" he laid his head back into his seat