Plan Kai pt 2

Asami: "alright let's test this baby out" she said as she placed a metal helmet over the first Fire bender's  head who was tied to the chair.

Asami turned on the machine, so far everything was running smoothly. The next step was the programming, which Layla and Senna were working on and so was Opal since she was a computer geek.

It took what felt like hours to complete the programming, the three gave Asami a nod to turn off the machine. Asami turned it off and removed the helmet from the man and the tape from his mouth.

Fire bender1: "what's going on?" He looked lost "what happened?" He was scared

Layla: "I don't think he kept the memories from when he was first brainwashed"

Fire bender1: "Brainwashed?!"

Asami: "hey take it easy" she tried to calm the man down "what's your name?"

Jeremy: "Jeremy"

Asami: "ok Jeremy, can you tell me what was the last thing you remember?"

Jeremy: "I was in my cell and it filled with a whole bunch of red lotus soldiers, they put a bag over my head and took me somewhere" he was trying his best to remember "I woke up in another cell and stayed there for a day I guess, then they took me to a room and I sat on a chair and...." he crunched his eyebrows "and now I'm here"

Opal: "next time we need to do different programming so they can keep the memories" she told Senna earning a nod

Mako: "do I get Kai yet?"

Asami: "get the girl first"

Wu: "on it" the both of them walked back to the room

Jeremy: "what's going on?"

Asami explained everything to him.

Jeremy: "I'm a WHAT?!" He started to pant "is their a way to get rid of it?"

Asami: "we're not sure, we are just trying to focus on giving your minds back"

Jeremy: "but you'll figure something out right?" He got off the seat with the help of Senna

Asami: "we can try, but we aren't certain"

Mako: "she's ready" he said as him and Wu tied the girl down

Asami: "alright, let's try this again" she gave Opal and Senna the OK

The two started to program but something wasn't right. They looked at each other in confusion.

Asami: "what is it?"

Opal: "we can't undo it"

Asami: "what why?"

Layla: "she wasn't brainwashed in the first place wasn't she?"

Senna: "she wasn't"

Mako: "so that means she's part of the actual red lotus?"

Senna: "yes"

Everyone looked at the girl sitting on the chair. Mako removed the tape from her mouth.

Mako: "I'm guessing you get to keep your memory" he started to untie the woman. "Which makes you useful" he grabbed the woman. "Let's go Wu" Wu helped Mako bring the lady back to the room

Opal: "have any of you guys seen Bolin?"

Senna: "he's making lunch, instead of stress eating he cooks" she told the girl "you can check on him while we set up Kai" she earned a nod from the girl who walked away.

Opal found her way to the Kitchen finding Bolin cooking.

Opal: "It smells good"

Bolin: "Opal?" He noticed the girl "sorry, I...it's just..." he let out a sigh

Opal: "hey, it's alright" she hugged the boy

Bolin smiled as he held the girl that nuzzled herself into his chest. She looked up at the boy with a warm smile, Bolin gently grabbed her chin a planted a small passionate kiss onto her lips. Bolin broke the kiss a went back to hugging Opal.

'I can stay like this forever if I could' they both thought.

Senna: "Opal we're ready!" She called for the girl

Opal: "are you coming?" She asked Bolin

Bolin: "yeah" he turned off the stove

The two of them walked together to the laboratory finding everyone there waiting, they saw Kai tied to the chair ready for the operation.

Senna: "Asami turn it on" Asami did as told

Opal and Senna started to program on the laptop. Everyone watch Kai, his facial expression changed. Kai started to scream and cry like if he was in pain. Jinora right away moved to the boy and held his hand.

Senna: "Asami" she signaled the girl to turn off the machine

Kai continued to cry and pant, he couldn't breathe, it was like the day he saw his mother for the first time in a while.

Kai: "I'm s-sorry!" He cried "I didn't want to, believe me please!"

Mako and Bolin quickly untied the boy and took off the helmet.

Mako: "what's going on?!" He yelled at his mother

Senna: "I-I don't know" she stared at the crying boy

Kai held onto Jinora as they both slowly fell to the floor.

Kai: "I'm sorry" is all he kept repeating "it wasn't me in control"

Layla: "Senna and Opal didn't do anything wrong" the girl realized what's going on "Kai kept his memory during the time he was brainwashed"

Everyone looked down at the sobbing boy who was hiding his face in Jinora's neck.

Kai: "is...is it true" he mumbled into Jinora"s neck "i-is she gone?"

Jinora: "no Kai, she's alive" she held him tighter, she knew how much Korra meant to the boy "she was captured but we'll get her back"

Kai: "promise?"

Jinora: "promise"

—————————
A/N:
Sorry this is a short one I'll update once I get the next chapter ready.
Sorry for any errors-yami out