Commander

—Korra's Pov—

I woke up on my bed, which had me confused, I didn't remember going to bed but yet I don't remember half my life apparently.

I think after talking with my brothers I realized that I should know what my memories are, how can I live my life knowing that someone would take something away from me? I have to know.

I looked over to the desk where I was taking notes, the chair wasn't pushed in and the Notebook was closed, I always push in my chair and leave my notebook open if I didn't finish my notes. Someone else was definitely here.

I got up and pushed in the chair because it annoyed me being the way it was. I opened the laptop to check the time since I still didn't have a phone, it was 7 last time I checked but now it says 2:09am.... I didn't even have dinner, I chuckled to myself...oops. On cue my stomach growled.

I made my way to the door, I went to turn the doorknob but

Korra: "It's locked?" I checked the doorknob for me to unlock myself but I got nothing "Fuck"

Someone locked me in, who? Maybe Hiroshi, he doesn't like me I think, but why?

I heard foot steps from the other side of the door, I was going to yell for them to open the door but before I did I heard them try the door.

"THIS ONE'S LOCKED!" A woman yelled

My eyes widened, a break in but why would they be yelling at each other if it's a quick late night robbery? Unless they have the others captive. I quickly ran to my dresser opening the drawer, I grabbed my gun putting it on the back of my joggers. Originally I was going to climb out the window until the person banged on my door.

"Korra?! Are you in there!?" She yelled

How do they know me and what do they want?

"We need you, we need you to lead us on saving Zaheer!"

My eyes widened, this was my chance to escape, it's now or never.

Korra: "yeah! It's locked both ways!"

"Stand back, I'm bringing this baby down!" Right when she said that I stood back as she kicked the door open and made her way inside, we met face to face, she had green eyes dark skin but yet lighter than mine, she also had short brown hair. "Korra" she smiled "I'm Sarah, we're going to get you out of here, follow me"

We ran out into the hallway, I saw Asami's door open and Layla's too, they must've been captured. We went downstairs and there stood 9 people, not counting Sarah. They were unarmed, why would they break in unarmed?

"Commander!" They were happy to see me, I didn't know why. They're not brainwashed unless... they really believe in Zaheer's plan and they're unarmed because they're benders.

Korra: "how many came with you?" I asked Sarah

Sarah: "13 not counting me"

Which meant 4 people are outside waiting or injured or dead

Sarah: "I know what you're thinking... they're dead" I was shocked when she told me that "Fire girl turned into some kind of fire Samurai, she could've gotten us all if I didn't threaten her daughter's life, but don't worry we have her and the others tied down"

I was surprised but mainly impressed on how that played out, maybe if Layla wasn't there Asami could really made a impact.

Korra: "where are the hostages?" I asked Sarah

Sarah: "living room" she said and smirked "you wanna pay them a little visit"

Korra: "well of course" my face had a evil grin "I would love to thank them for the hospitality"