lover boys

—Saturday morning—

It's been a whole week and they haven't found a clue on where to find Hiroshi. Korra thought about following Asami home to find out where she lives maybe finding Hiroshi, but Bolin was against it because of the fact, Asami's know what car Korra drives. Korra started to feel useless, she can already see the disappointment in her dad's face.

Kai: "Bo, you ready to go?" he asked his brother as he waited by the front door

Bolin: "yeah" he said finishing tying his shoe "Korra can i get the keys?"

Korra: "have fun, be safe, and don't fuck up my car" she said sternly tossing him the keys.

Kai and Bolin left to pick up the girls and go on their dates, while Mako and Korra stayed home.

Mako: "check this out" he tossed Korra a newspaper

Korra: " 'car show'...what about it" she asked as she read the headline

Mako: "Tomorrow they'll be hosting a car show, I had Kai hack into the VIP guess list, Asami and Hiroshi Sato we'll be there" he crossed his arms

Korra: "yeah, but they're most likely in one of those Suites with large windows to stay away from possible fans." she pointed out

Mako: "Korra when will you understand Kai is a computer genus"

Korra: "he was able to hack in and sign up our names for VIP" she rubbed her chin

Mako: "bingo" he smirked "and i was able to have him and Bolin create a whole bunch of websites about us"

Korra: "what for?" she raised a eyebrow

Mako: "well, The car show is actually a auction for the VIP, and they won't let you bid if your net worth is below 20 million" he continued "they won't know anything about us only lies. The Smith family net worth 67.8 Million, right above the Sato family."

Korra: "thats way above the Sato family. but wouldn't that put eyes on us?"

Mako: "yes it would, which means Hiroshi would be looking our way too"

Korra: "rich only sees rich" she chuckled as she shook her head "so what's the over plan"

Mako: "future industries came up with a new design for a Satomobile, and we are going to buy it" he gave a evil grin

Korra: "where will we get the money?"

Mako: "I talked to mom and dad they'll send us the money sometime today" he notified "and i looked up everyone's net worth in the list, let's just say we can come home with 4 cars"

Korra: "but only one of us can participate in the bid"

Mako: "and that's where you come in" and pointed at her "you're good with negotiation, you can think under pressure, you know have to read the the room and you can be very intimidating"

Korra: "how much can I bid"

Mako: "dad's sending a billion just in case" he said making her eyes widen "so make sure we come home with that Satomobile"

Korra's phone buzzed notifying someone texted her, she read the name 'little man'

Mako: "whose that?" he asked as he noticed a smile appear on her face

Korra: "it's Kai, he said they made it to the place and he sent me a picture" she showed Mako the picture of the 4 of them holding laser guns