Remember

—next morning—

Asami: "Layla sweetie, we gotta go"

Layla: "I'm coming" the little girl ran down the stairs to catch up to Asami

Asami received a call last night from the chief of police, Lin Beifong, that Korra was ready for Asami to meet, but she only asked for Asami and Korra's brothers no one else.

Asami was on her way to drop off Layla at Wu's house. He agreed to watch after the girl of course and him being extra told Layla to call him Uncle Wu, Layla didn't mind and she mostly agreed because she knew Wu wouldn't drop it.

Asami: "alright we're here, be careful and behave"

Layla: "I will" she jumped out the car "love you" she closed the door and ran to Wu who was waiting for her on the front porch.

Those words caught Asami off guard, 'heat of the moment maybe?' She didn't know if the girl really meant it or not, but it warmed Asami's heart just hearing it. She watched the girl hug her 'uncle Wu' and hid inside.

Mako, Bolin, and Kai were waiting for Asami outside the base of the White Lotus, where Lin told them the meet up. Finally they saw a black Satomobile, Asami's car, parking. Asami made her way to the boys

Mako: "you guys ready?" He earned nods "let's go"

They made their way inside finding Lin talking to 2 guards and a man with brown and grey hair.

Asami: "dad? What are you doing here?" She was surprised to see him

Hiroshi: "Lin and I have been working on a project, it's why I've been so busy lately"

Asami: "what's the project?"

Hiroshi: "you'll find out in a bit"

Mako: "sorry to ruin this moment but we wanted to see Korra"

Lin: "right, about that"

Kai: "what is it?"

Lin: "we weren't able to get her chained up but she sent one of my men to the hospital, I can't have her here or in the streets"

Asami: "what are you saying"

Lin: "if you can't turn her back or Hiroshi's plan doesn't work, we're going to have to execute her"

Mako: "WHAT?!"

Kai: "that wasn't the deal!"

Bolin: "what's Hiroshi's plan?"

Hiroshi: "it's actually my project" he smiled as he pulled out some kind of metal bracelet "this thing can send pulses through out Korra's body, much like chi-blocking, this controls all her pressure points"

Mako: "how do you know this?"

Hiroshi: "Layla woke up in the middle of the night so we watched an episode till she fell back asleep"

Lin: "and if this doesn't work, she will be executed"

Asami: "and if it works?"

Lin: "she'll still be brainwashed but her bending will be gone, if you can't get her back she'll live her life in prison"

Hiroshi: "the only problem is getting it on her"

Mako: "I'll do it"

Kai: "do you have a death wish, Lin just said she's not chained up and she sent someone to the hospital"