10 | makeovers

❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒆
𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓

* * * * * * *

T H E A

"Wildflower, fingertips on me.. I can feel them still," I hum as I apply some glittery eyeshadow onto Talon's eyelids. "Stained hearts, trying to find a home, looking for something real."

Talon smiles, his eyes flicking up to mine briefly. "I said meet me downtown at the dive bar, you're the only one that makes me feel alive,"

I raise a brow impressively as I listen to him sing along with me.

I chuckle, singing through laughs as he allows me to continue. "I can't keep drowning in the shadows, here I am, lay it all on the line,"

Carefully continuing to spread the eyeshadow on, I dab it back into the pallet, both of us singing to the chorus together.

"I don't wanna kill my time with somebody else, dancing in the dark til the sun comes, tangled in the sheets til the day's done,"

I fasten the lid and place the pallet onto the bed, reaching for some blusher now.

"I don't wanna kill my time with somebody else, in a city full of lonely people, I just want you all to myself!" We shout, laughing together as the song continues to play in the background.

"Thea," he mumbles and I hhmm quietly, waiting for him to continue. "You don't think this is weird, do you?"

I raise a brow, wondering what he could possibly be going on about when it eventually clicks. His makeup.

"Talon, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you choosing to wear makeup. If you fucking like something then you like it and if anyone tells you otherwise, you direct them to me, okay?" I tell him and he chuckles, nodding.

Personally I love the fact that he's into makeup. It gives me someone else to share it with and in a way, I think it's what has brought us closer as siblings and as friends.

As a family, we have always respected eachother and our individual wishes, and if wearing makeup makes Talon happy, then who are we to take that away from him?

Every Saturday is our pamper day, providing we aren't too busy or whatever. We sit and do each other's nails and makeup, but mostly it's just me pampering Talon. I don't mind too much though, I enjoy doing it and I love the result it gives too.

Plus, I have a party to go to in less than two hours and I'm still not finished here.

I apply the final touches of hughlighter to his soft skin and hold out a selection of lipglosses in my hands, waiting for him to choose one. After much deliberation, he picks a coral pink colour which will definitely look amazing on him.

Carefully I apply it to his lips and smile while doing so. "Damn you look good," I exclaim and he beams, his cheeks raising into a fulfilled smile. "Go and take a look," I add, gesturing to the mirror on my vanity table and he gets off from the bed, walking over and bending down to see his reflection.