26 | angelo

❝ 𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆,
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆, 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 ❞

𝑩𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

* * * * * * *

T H E A

"Aw what's wrong? Are you jealous?" An annoying voice says and I look up to see Palmer practically glued to Crew's hip.

Are these two seriously still alive?

"Oh go polish your fucking crocs or something." I snap and she scoffs at me, raising her eyebrows mockingly.

"It's okay to be jealous Thea. I mean, if I were as ugly as you, I would be too." She replies with a sniffer and I sigh deeply, wondering what I must have done in my past life to deserve this type of shit.

Sienna glances over her shoulder, obviously hearing Palmer's annoying ass voice and makes her way towards us, Kayin hot on her trail. "This is a designated area, meaning diseases are not permitted here. Do I need to call the hazmat team to come and discard of you?" She says to her and I have to fight with myself to contain a laugh.

Palmer narrows her eyes at her, glancing up at Crew who's eyes are completely focused on me. Ew. Creep.

I simply just want to hang out somewhere without any drama following me around. Just for one night. Is that seriously too much to ask?

"I just wanted to know why little Thea here was clearly so jealous of Raven and Navy." Palmer replies slyly and I roll my eyes.

Honestly, someday I'm seriously going to eye roll myself into a new dimension.

"Look Palmer, I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain anything to you." I reply, equally sarcastically. "Now why don't you run along and try to detach yourself from your pathological liar of a boyfriend, and leave me alone."

Myla clenches her fists beside me and I internally plead with Palmer to turn around before she ends up getting punched in the face.

Brody strolls over, whistling what sounds like the Hannah Montana theme tune when he suddenly stops and looks up at all of us, completely oblivious to what's currently happening. "Are we all doing the mannequin challenge or something?" He asks innocently.

"Brody now is really not the time," Sienna mutters and I glance over at him as he diverts his gaze to me, silently asking if I'm okay.

A small "Uh-oh" from Palmer is enough for me to follow her gaze and suddenly I wish I hadn't. Rio and Navy are walking right towards us, Rio's head is down so I don't think he's noticed me yet.

As though he can hear my thoughts, he lifts his head up and his eyes instantly connect with mine. They widen slightly and I sigh deep within myself. I guess I was right then.

It's only when he gets closer that I notice there's something different about him.

He got his nose pierced.