27 | little black dress

❝ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆
𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔,
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 ❞

𝑨𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒛

* * * * * * *

T H E A

Last night was one of the most strangest nights of my life. It was like an episode of some sort of reality show.

Revelations, fights, scandals, racing.

Sounds like a typical description of keeping up with the Kardashians.

"Damn, I can't believe I'm going back home tomorrow." Myla groans and I glance over at her as she appears from my ensuite with a towel wrapped around her body.

Honestly, I'm pretty bummed that she's leaving me. It's been nice having her around. She'll be back for her birthday though, thankfully. For whatever dumb reason, she wants to spend her eighteenth with me of all people.

I'm honoured really.

No one knows what happened last night with me and Rio. Hell, I don't even know what happened between us.

One minute I was shouting at him, the next he had me up against the car, telling me.. showing me what I do to him. Like, I'm sorry.. hold on a fucking minute.

Where did that even come from anyway?

He says he can't hang around with me because he's keeping me safe.. from what? What is there for me to be kept away from? Fights? Done that. Illegal races? Done that. Disgusting men? Done that too.

What else could there possibly be?

What would someone like him possibly see in someone like me? I mean, I'm hardly Navy. She's pretty, has nice skin, nice hair and a nice figure. What have I got to offer? A sense of humour, because yeah.. that will do won't it.

Maybe he was drunk again, or high?

I don't have anything that could possibly lure him in. I have an attitude that often runs away with me, currently a world record holder for worlds flattest ass, I'm probably quite annoying, and often find myself in the most ridiculous of situations. Does anyone have a pen because I think I might be here for quite a while.

Either way, I still don't know how to process it all. The way his hand was on my throat, the way he pressed himself against me, the way he dipped his head into the crook of my neck. Every single detail. It's like I can still feel him on me.

And also the way he just simply walked away from me like nothing happened.

I'm an easy target because I feel to much. I delve into things more than I should. I trust people too easily. I have so many weaknesses that they often show to the wrong people.