authors note / sequel

YOU GUYS
I HAVE LITERAL TEARS

I would never have been able to do it without you all. Every single one of your votes and comments are the sole thing that got me through this book.

I put so much time and effort into this story and I genuinely think it's my favourite one so far.

Rio and Thea became my little fictional babies and I became so invested in their story, as I hope you did too.

I sat and thought this whole plot through and made sure I considered everything before writing it. Ricky was a complete lightbulb moment though I won't lie. I was thinking hard about how I could add more twists and turns, and when I came up with idea of Ricky Fletcher.. I knew I couldn't pass the opportunity up.

I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did writing it and will join me for the sequel !!!!!!!

Yes you read that right!
You didn't really think I'd leave it like that, did you?

Our much loved characters will be making a return, as well as some new ones who I'm sure you will love as much as I already do.

I can't wait to continue Thea and Rio's journey. There's still so much more to come from them and I hope that you decide to join me on the second chapter of their crazy rollercoaster.

So go add STAY FOR ME to your reading lists!! It's going to be epic.

Once again, thank you so so much.

I love you all. 💛

*