45 | taking notes

❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒙
𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎𝒂 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔,
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅,
𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 ❞

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒏𝒅

* * * * * * *

T H E A

"Why do news readers say 'good evening' and then proceed to tell you why isn't?" Shyla questions and I glance past Aven to see her shaking her head in annoyance as she watches the tv.

Aven chuckles, "I know.. it's weird how they expect us to—"

"I had sex with Rio last night." I blurt and both girls freeze, slowly glancing towards me with the exact same shocked expressions.

Uh.. oops?

"You what!" Shyla yells as she jumps up from the small beanbag and runs towards my bed, diving onto it.

Aven is still staring at me with wide eyes. I think she might have actually gone into shock.

"Give me the fucking dirt!!" Shyla shouts and adjusts her position on the bed, making herself more comfortable.

With a subtle roll of my eyes and a small smirk, I glance between both girls. "Twice," I mumble and Aven dramatically falls back onto the bed, pretending that she's fainted.

"Thea Walker!" Shyla exclaims and I chuckle, watching both girls try to process the sudden information.

"Tell us everything." Aven orders and I chuckle, running a hand through my hair as I try to think of where to actually start.

"The first time was the day after Ricky tried to kiss me." I explain and they both sit still, waiting for me to continue. "I told him what happened and he lost his shit. He wanted me to tell him where he lived and everything. I don't even know where he lives!"

The girls chuckle and I rest my head in my palm. "So, yeah.. basically one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together. It was amazing." I continue and both girls widen their eyes, smirking playfully.

"How amazing?" Aven asks teasingly.

"Amazing amazing." I reply. "He was so gentle and made eye contact with me, he even kissed me."

Both girls gasp and Shyla almost falls off of the bed. "What the fuck!" She screams, trying to collect her jaw from the floor.

Shyla gets up from the bed and walks over to my dresser, taking off the small notepad I have on top and picking up a pen before returning to the bed.

"Uh.. Shy what are you doing?" I scoff and she peers up at me with furrowed brows.

"I'm taking notes!" She exclaims and I glance over at Aven as we both stifle a laugh. "Look into eyes." She mumbles as she scribbles on the paper. "Make sure pupils are dilated," she continues, "kiss passionately."