Crush

It was now Monday which meant it was a new week of school. You've started getting use to doing stuff one handed because of the cast so that was good. You got ready for school and walked with Akaashi like always. You guys reached the school and went over to Bokuto and the other boys. Rey came a little later. You all talked as you waited for the five minute bell to ring. You and Rey talked about what they think you guys were gonna do in class. A couple of the boys would come up and ask about your arm and then would go back to their other conversations. You noticed that when Rey would talk your eyes would wonder somewhere else. They always ended up on Bokuto. "Y/n?" Rey said pulling you back out to reality. She looked to where you were staring and saw Bokuto. "Why you staring at Bokuto" she asked with an evil grin making your face go red. "Shhh" you say covering her mouth making her laugh. "I think I might have a crush on him" you say embarrassed. "No. Way!" she said a little to loud so everyone looked over at the both of you and she quickly covered her mouth and said a little sorry. "I have a crush on Akaashi if Im gonna be honest with you" she then whispered her turn to be embarrassed. You guys then talked about crushes and why you think you like them. The bell then rang and every said there goodbye and headed to their separate classes. You and Rey were heading to your class when you were suddenly stopped. 

"Hey y/n, sorry about your arm again" Bokuto said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "D-dont worry about it" you say blushing a little bit. Rey stood there smirking and elbowing you. "Well see you in math n/n!" he then said waving and heading to his classroom. Once he was gone your face exploded in a shade of red as Rey laughed. "Did he just call you a nickname?" she said laughing. "Yes" you responded your voice high pitched as your face stayed red, making Rey lose it. You guys finally got to class and you were able to calm down. Rey couldnt stop giggling about it though so when you would make eye contact with her in class and she would start again making your face turn red from embarrassment. Today in class was a partner assignment so you went over to Reys desk and you guys got started. "That was to funny y/n, your face was hilarious" Rey said starting on her part. "Shut up" you say embarrassed. She just laughed again, and you soon started laughing with her too. "I bet you would have been the same if it was Akaashi" you say smirking making her blush. "Touche" she says and you guys start laughing again. You both hurry and finish up the assignment so you could just talk the rest of the time. "We gotta hang out sometime" Rey said and you nodded saying, "Yeah that would be fun!". The bell then rang signaling the end of class so you said goodbye to Rey and headed to your next class.

You enter the classroom being one of the first ones as usual and took your normal seat. You pulled out your materials needed for the day and then just sat there quietly. That was until Bokuto came in and started a conversation with you. He starting talking about his weekend and then asking about yours. You could feel as you talked with him that you were blushing. 'Stop blushing you idiot' you thought to yourself. 

The teacher entered signaling the start of class so you both finished your conversation and you turned back to the face the front. It was just another note day and learning about new equations. You took your notes following along, occasionally getting a tap on the shoulder from Bokuto for some extra explanation. The teacher finished her lecture and then handed out the assignment. You got started right away, and finished pretty quickly as usual. You checked it off with the teacher and then turned it in. It was nice since that assignment was the homework so if you didnt finish it during class time then you just had to do it at home, so you rarely had math homework. Bokuto than asked about some problems so you helped him out like usual. He usually finished with about two minutes of class left. He got it checked off and then you guys started talking, this time about what volleyball practice might be like today. 

Bokutos mind-

When I talk to y/n it feels like Im on top of the world. Ive only known her for a week now but it feels life Ive known her for years. I just feel at ease when Im with her or talking with her. I've made up my mind, I have a crush on y/n l/n. I think Ill get to know here even more before I try anything though.