Training Camp BBQ

It was the final day of the training camp, and what the boys didnt know was that the coaches were surprising them with BBQ after the final practice match. It was time for the second match for today and it was against Karasuno, but some of the boys didnt seem to happy. "Whats up with you guys?" Bokuto said walking over to them. "Karasuno is just so unpredictable its annoying" on of them said rubbing the back of their head. Bokuto just laughed and pushed them all towards the court so they could get started. 

During the match Hinata did something you've never seen him do before. "He just faked us out?!" Bokuto yelled surprised. "Bokuto-san you're the one who taught him that" Akaashi said making Bokuto freeze and the other boys get angry making you laugh. Karasuno cheered, also surprised of what Hinata did. Bokuto then hit his fists together now even more determined to win this match. "You guys are going down" he yelled as everyone got into their spots again.

It then went down hill all of a sudden. Bokuto was in emo mode. "Dont set to me anymore Akaashi" he said hurt. "Ok" Akaashi said, knowing how this would play out. Bokuto then just stood to the side, and you could tell he did want the ball but was to mad at himself for messing up a couple times before. He looked over at you pouting, and you just gave him a reassuring smile and a thumbs up. He smiled a bit and focused back on the game. 

Bokuto was able to come back and they one the match against Karasuno. There was then a few more matches, till you and the other managers were asked to go and help set up since all the food had arrived. "Where's y/n going" Bokuto said to the other boys as he watched you and the other managers leave. Everyone shrugged, just as confused as Bokuto was. 

The final match was now ending and you and the other managers returned to get everyone. "Hey guys, follow me please" you said to all the boys. "Where'd you go n/n?" Bokuto said walking next to you. "You'll see" you said giving him a smile. You and the other managers then led all the boys outside to where the BBQ was set up. "MEAT!" you then heard all of them yell, rushing to get plates. Everyone started placing their pieces of meat and vegetables on the grills. It was very lively with everyone talking and eating. "Y/N" you heard someone yell, and you turned around to see Bokuto running towards you with two plates. "I got you some food!" he said handing you one of the plates. "Oh thank you Kotaro" you said smiling and taking it. You guys then went and sat down by Akaashi and Rey. "This looks so good!" Rey said as you sat down next to her. "Lets eat!" you then said clapping your hands together. 

You finished you're plate and went to throw it away, when you saw Bokuto swoop in and steal Kuroos meat that he was cooking. "Nuh-uh Bokuto, you son of a b*tch" he yelled grabbing Bokuto who had his face stuffed. You laughed and walked over to him giving kuroo some more pieces. Bokuto grinned at you and Kuroo innocently, as he ate the meat he stole happily. "Kotaro" you said standing on your tippy toes to ruffle his spiky hair. "Be nice" you said laughing a bit. "Fine" he said sighing dramatically. 

The sun was starting to set and everyone was stuffed and were all just talking and having some fun. You and Rey were sitting with the other managers talking, but you started getting bored and looked around to see if you could find Bokuto. Once you're eyes did land on him you softly smiled,, seeing him having fun with Kuroo and the others. "Ooo what'cha looking at" Rey said poking your arm. You blushed, and smiled saying, "Oh just Kotaro, its nice seeing him happy, it makes me happy". "Eeee you guys are so cute!" Rey said making you blush even more. She then stood up and yelled, "Bokuto come here!". You tried to pull her down as your face got redder. "Hey, dont bother him" you said flustered. Bokuto of course came running over, and you hid your face. "Whats up Rey" he said as he reached you all. "Oh nothing, y/n here was just blushing at you" she said snickering. "Rey!" you said blushing even more as Bokuto laughed. "You're so cute n/n" he said picking you up and starting to walk away. "Hey! Put me down" you said as he laughed. He then let you down when you guys were a little ways from everyone else. Before you could move or say anything though he connected his lips with yours. Your eyes widen in surprise but then relaxed as you gave in and kissed back. "You're so cute" Bokuto said pulling away. You gave a small smile, blushing and then hugging him.

The training camp was now officially over!

Hope you enjoyed! ~London