Double date part 2

You started waking up, remembering what you were doing last night. You sat up which was a little difficult with Bokutos arm draped around you. You rubbed your eyes and looked to see everyone else asleep. You quickly and quietly got off the couch and stepped over Akaashi and Rey that were sleeping close to each other, and it was the cutest thing ever. You went and used the bathroom, and then came back to the living room to see Bokuto looking around sleepily and confused. "Kotaro, was just going to the bathroom" you whispered shouted, as he turned his head finally seeing you. He nodded, yawning and standing up walking over to you. "How did you sleep" he said hugging you. "I slept wonderfully, you" you said hugging him back. "Me too". You then parted, you going into the kitchen to start breakfast as Bokuto woke up the other two. Rey was a very deep sleeper so it took a little longer to wake her then it did with Akaashi. You were all pretty tired still so you just got some cereal stuff out.

Once you were all done with breakfast, you cleaned up and then went back into the living room to clean up the blanket mess. Once that was done you all got changed out of your pajamas, and it to easy comfy clothes. "You know what we should do" Rey then said as we all sat on the couch. "We should go to the bath house down the street" she then said, as you guys all nodded agreeing. "That does sound nice right now" you said picturing it in your mind. You guys then grabbed the stuff you needed for it, throwing on your shoes and heading there.

When you guys arrived you payed, and split up, you and Rey going to the girls side, as the other two went to the boys side. You guys got into the changing room and got undressed wrapping a towel around, then walking to the bath you got reserved for the two of you. The boys would be on the other side of the wall so you could still talk, but not see them. Once you and Rey both got in, you leaned back and relaxed, till you heard the two boys talking and getting in the water on their side. "You guys over there" you heard bokuto say. "Yep" you said back. You guys then chatted and relaxed in the warm water. Even though there was a wall between the two baths it wasnt very high. And being the tall volleyball boys they were, they could see over it if they tried. You guys all figured this out, when bokuto stood up on the side near the wall and you saw his face poke up from above the wall, luckily he wasnt looking at you though he was facing sideways. "Ahh Kotaro dont look!" you yelled as you and Rey both covered yourself, as Bokuto then realized what was going on. "Ahh Im sorry n/n" he said getting back in the water on his side. "I didnt see anything I promise" he yelled. "Its ok" you yelled back, blushing from the thought if he did see you. 

Once your time was up you all got out and went into the changing rooms to get dried off and dressed. You then met at the front and walked out, deciding to go somewhere for lunch. Bokuto still felt bad, so he was kind of in his depressed mode. "Kotaro its ok, we forgive you" you say kissing his cheek. After you kissed his cheek his eyes lit up a bit. "Really?" he said, as you nodded giggling a bit. You guys then made it to the place you all wanted to eat and got a table. You sat down next to Rey with the two boys across from you. You guys talked till your food came, and then started eating. As you ate, you and Rey started having random conversations as the boys just sat listening. 

Bokutos pov-

Me and Akaashi just sat and listened to the two girls ramble on. I couldnt help but feel myself smile. I looked over at Akaashi to see him also smiling as he looked at Rey. Once we all finished our food we payed and then headed out as the two girls kept talking in front of me and Akaashi as we walked. 'What if I ran and picker her up onto m shoulder' I thought to myself. "Bokuto what are you thinking" Akaashi said softly to me. "Just watch" I said grinning. I then ran up catching up to them and picking up y/n. 

Your pov-

I heard fast footsteps getting close and turned to see Bokuto, right as he picked me up onto his shoulders. "Hey" you yelled trying not to fall off as he laughed. "I knew it would work" he said looking up at you as you looked down at him. "Dummy" you said giggling a bit. You then leaned down and kissed him quickly. "Your so cute" you then said as you set your hand on top of his head to keep steady. "You better not drop her Bokuto" Akaashi said as Bokuto turned and looked at him. "Im not going to!" he yelled making you laugh. You guys then continued walking, till you all made it back to his house. Once you did you all collected your stuff, as it was now time for everyone to go to their own homes. "Thanks for having us Bokuto" Rey said smiling. "Yeah thanks" Akaashi then said. "Thanks Kotaro" you then said giving him a hug. "See you at school on Monday" you then said giving him a kiss. "Bye everyone" he then said waving as you all walked out the door.

Hope you all enjoyed! ~London