training camp (2)

The alarm went off waking both you and Rey up. It was bright and early, as the sun peaked through the curtains. You both tiredly got out of your beds and got ready for today's camp. "Its to early for this" Rey said yawning as you guys walked to the cafeteria to start making the breakfast with the other managers. "You can say that again" you said opening the door to the cafeteria. It was just gonna be easy breakfast so you helped cut up some fruit and make some pancakes. All the boys then started arriving, them also sleepy. Everyone then got in line for their food, and once getting it sat down at a table. Once all the boys were served you and the other managers got your own food and joined the boys at the tables.

"Morning n/n" Bokuto said with a mouth full as you finally came and sat down by him and the rest of the team. "Morning Kotaro" you said smiling softly. "You excited for todays camp" you said, asking everyone. "Yeah, just got to wake up" one of the boys said making the rest of you laugh a bit. "I cant wait to play against more teams!" Bokuto then stated excitedly making you giggle. "Ill be cheering you guys on" you said giving him a bright smile. Everyone then finished eating and cleaned up their plates, and then headed to the gyms again to start another day of camp.

Like any normal practice everyone warmed up and did some drills and then the first match ups were announced and everyone got ready on their courts and in their positions.  Fukurodanis first match up was Karasuno! You've never really heard of this school, except that they had a kid who was super short but could jump insanely high. In fact as you were heading to the court you were looking down at your clipboard and ended up bumping into someone. When you looked up you saw this short gingered haired kid with a bright smile. "Ah sorry!" he said bowing frantically. You stood there, and then started giggling. "Its ok, I wasnt paying attention my bad" you said smiling a bit. "You're the manager for Fukurodani right?" the boy then asked curiously. You nodded smiling. "Woah, so you know Bokuto the number five ace?" he then said his eyes with stars in them. "Yeah, a matter of fact he's my boyfriend" you said blushing a bit. "Cool!" he then said smiling brightly. "Im Hinata by the way, I play on Karasuno" he then said. "Im y/n, it was nice meeting you good luck with the game" you then said waving and finally running over to your team. "That kid is so short" Bokuto said pouting dramatically. "I heard he can jump high and is super quick though" you then said looking up at your boyfriend. "Lets win this guys" he then said gathering the other boys around. 

The match started, with Karasuno serving firsts. It was a nice serve, but got received by Akaashi, officially starting the match. you watched the ball, getting passed back and forth around the court. Akaashi set up the ball, with Bokuto then spiking it down winning you guys the first point. "Woah" you heard Hinata say with huge eyes. This made you giggle, and then gave Bokuto a thumbs up.

Karasuno had the ball right now, and the tall black haired serious boy who you figured out was the setter was just passed the ball. He set it up with such precision it shocked you. Then all of sudden like in a flash Hinata came running and spiked the ball down. "What the heck just happened" Bokuto said looking dumb founded. 'I couldn't even see it' you though as your jaw dropped. 

In the end though you guys ended up winning, Karasuno was a good team just had a lot to work on with what you could gather. All the managers were to also take notes of all the games for both sides on what they did good on and what they could improve on. You then handed the paper to the Karasuno coach waving at Hinata as he did his conditioning. You then headed back over to your team to tell them their critiques. "Overall, you guys played great! Good job!" you said smiling holding the clipboard to your chest. "Lets keep winning guys" Bokuto said standing up and jumping around making everyone hyped.

timeskip~

The games were all over and their was now about 2 hours for dinner. Their was an hour of free time before all the mangers had to go and start preparing it so of course you were with Bokuto, Akaashi, and Rey. You all were in one of the gyms along with Kuroo. "N/n wanna see my cool trick" Bokuto said smiling proudly. "Sure" you said giggling as you stood by and watched by Rey. Akaashi then set the ball to Bokuto and he did a very clean cut shot. "Nice job!" you said clapping your hands as he smiled. "Do it again I didnt see it" kuroo said running over and standing on the other side of the net. Akaashi set the ball for Bokuto to hit, which he did but this time Kuroo blocked it. "Oh come on!" Bokuto yelled angrily making you and Rey laugh and Kuroo snickered. "That wasn't cool!" Bokuto said continuing to be angry making you all laugh some more. Bokuto then walked over to you, dragging his feet and hanging his head down low. "hey Kotaro, its ok" you said ruffling his spiky hair. He looked up at you pouting, with puppy dog eyes. His face then lit up, almost like he had an idea. "What- Hey!" you said as Bokuto picked you up bridal style. "Rey help" you yelled laughing as Bokuto carried you out of the gym. "You're on your own" Rey yelled back laughing. "Where do you think hes taking her" Kuroo asked. They both shrugged.

"Where are we going you big goof" you said laughing and poking his cheek. "To the water fountain, I want to get a cup to throw at Kuroo" Bokuto said smirking. You laughed and then leaned into his chest. "You're sweaty" you said giggling a bit. He laughed looking down at you, and then letting you down so you could walk the rest of the way. You guys got to the drinking fountain and got a cup filling it up. You then walked back to the gym, hiding the cup between the two of you. "Hey" Bokuto said as you guys almost reached the gym. "hm?" you said turning to face him. Right as you turned he pecked you on the lips and the continued walking, smirking. "Dummy" you said blushing a bit as you caught up to him, "dont suprise me like that" you said pouting playfully making him laugh. You guys then reached the gym, hiding the cup of water. "Look the two lovebirds are back" Rey said as you guys entered. Bokuto then ran over to Kuroo and dumped the cup of water on him. "Oh you son of a-" Kuroo said as Bokuto then ran away. You all watched as Kuroo chased him and laughed.

Time skip~

It was time for bed now, and you and Rey just finished in the bathrooms so you were heading back to the room. "Today was fun" you said giggling a bit, recalling everything. "It was, and the boys played well today" Rey said smiling. You nodded, and continued walking to the room. On the way to the room you pass the boys room so you guys waited outside so you could say goodnight to the boys. Bokuto and Akaashi eventually came walking down the hall, hair wet and in their pajamas. "Hey guys" Bokuto said as they made it over to the two of you. "Hi Kotaro, just came to say goodnight" you said smiling, as you gave him a hug. "Goodnight n/n!" he said hugging you back and then giving you a dramatic kiss on the cheek making you giggle. Akaashi and Rey hugged saying their goodnights, and then you both seperated heading to bed. 

Second day of camp complete!

Hope you enjoyed! ~London