Quest

The weekend came to an end sadly as you woke up Monday morning for school once again. There wasn't practice this morning so you didn't have to get up super early which was nice. You rolled out of bed getting into your uniform and doing your other stuff to get ready. You then headed downstairs grabbing a quick breakfast and saying goodbye to your mom, then leaving to school. As usual you walked with Akaashi and would then go to your usual spot with everyone else. As you entered the school though you noticed a lot of people looking at you making you confused. "Is that Bokutos girlfriend now" you heard someone whisper making your face go red.  You then face palmed realizing what was going on now. 

"Y/nnnnn, why didnt you tell me you guys were dating now" Rey said running up to you as you and Akaashi walked over to the group. "Sorry, I wanted it to be a surprise but I guess everyone knows now" you say laughing a bit. Bokuto and Akaashi then came over to the two of you and you guys all talked, Rey of course blushing when Akaashi talked to her. "We should go on a double date with them" Bokuto whispered to you making you smirk. "oooo ok, ill leave Akaashi to you, Ill ask Rey" you whispered back as he nodded. "What you whispering about" Rey then said as her and Akaashi looked at you and Bokuto. "Nothing" you say smirking and trying not to laugh. The bell then rang signaling class would start soon. "Remember to talk to Akaashi" you whispered to Bokuto as he gave you a hug. "Got it" he whispered back smiling. You guys then parted and headed to class.

In  class~

It was a free work day today so you and Rey just talked already being done with everything. "When you gonna tell Akaashi" you said teasingly making her blush. "I cant do that, there's no way he likes me back" she says sighing. You laugh and then say, "We should all hang out, me, you, Akaashi and Bokuto!". Rey looked at you with interest. "That would be fun" she said smiling. You then heard someone scoff and you both looked to see Silvia. "Oh gosh" Rey said turning back to face you. "Wonder what she's gonna tell me now" you say looking away from her. 

"So your Bokutos girlfriend now?" Silvia said standing by your chair. "Yeah.." you say looking at her a little anxiously. "Tch probably just feels bad and doesnt actually like you" she said laughing making you frown a bit. "Silvia please just stop we get your jealous" Rey said making Silvia's laughing stop. "Rey its ok, just ignore her" you say softly. "Tch whatever losers" sylvia said storming off. "Whats her problem" Rey then said as you shrugged still thinking that it could be a possibility he just feels bad. "You dont believe her words right?" Rey asked noticed something was up. "It was making me question it but Im probably just overthinking" you say sighing. 

Class ends~

You said goodbye to Rey and headed to your next class with Bokuto. He was already outside the door when you got there and he started talking to you making you smile again as you guys took your seats. 'Theres no way he just asked me to be his girlfriend cause he felt bad, right?' you thought to yourself as you listened to Bokuto. "Hey you ok" he then asked and you realized you were pouting. "Of yeah sorry, I think im just overthinking something" you say making him confused. "Whats on your mind?" he then asked. "Silvia just some stuff that was making me second guess stuff, but I know its a lie" you say sighing. "What did she say now" he asked sounding a little more serious. "That you just felt bad for me, and dont actually like me but I dont believe it, but it still kind of hit you know" you say and he nods. "Well shes wrong, I do like you so dont worry" he says smiling making you smile.

Class was almost over and Bokuto just finished his work, so you guys started talking again. "Did you talk to Akaashi?" you asked. "I talked to him if he liked anyone and he said he might like Rey but thats all I got" he said making you nod. "Well good to know, I asked Rey if it would be fun for all four of us to hangout and she was down with it" you say. "Were gonna get them together in no time" Bokuto said smiling. You giggled, and then continued talking.

After school-

It was a normal practice day, except you invited Rey to come and watch since she didn't have dance. "Woah" she said watching Akaashis precise sets to Bokuto, which he then spiked down. "They're an amazing duo" you said laughing at her shocked face. They highfived each other for landing that quick attack and then both looked over at you and Rey. Bokuto smiled and you gave him a thumbs up, as Akaashi gave a little wave to Rey making her blush and wave back. They did it a few more times, it being more powerful each time. "That looks good you guys" the coach said with a proud smile. "Water break" he then yelled. You gave some of the waters to Rey and started handing them out. 

Practice was now over and everyone cleaned up then leaving for the night. You and Rey waited for Akaashi and Bokuto and then started walking. "You guys looked so cool" Rey said making Bokuto smile proudly and Akaashi blush a bit as you just laughed. "It did look really good, good job" you say making Bokuto blush this time. You guys then all said goodbyes as you parted your separate ways home. 

Akaashi and Rey plan is now in action...