Study date

Ok im thinking of actually making Rey the same age as Akaashi instead but its just like she was able to move up to your class. 

3 week time skip~

You've already been in school for a month now, ands its already become the best year of your life. You've gained so many friends, your first crush, and first club activity. It was quiet busy but you didnt feel to stressed at all surprisingly. Your mood  has tended to be happier and your have been a little more energetic. Your arm was finally all healed up and you got the cast removed over the weekend. 

Right now you just arrived at school and headed to your normal group. You talked with Rey and then Bokuto would come up and talk to you too. You and Bokuto have been talking a lot lately so it feels like you guys are getting close, which is not helping with the crush on him. Getting to talk more with him means more blushing and embarrassment to. 

"N/n hows it feel to have two arms again" Bokuto asked with a goofy smile. You giggled saying, "It feels great Bokuto". Bokuto started laughing along with you when the five minute bell then rang. "Aw man, we have to wait a whole hour before we can talk again" Bokuto said whining. You giggled again blushing a bit, surprised he wanted to talk with you more. "Dont worry we can talk lots in math" you say with a smile and then waving goodbye heading off with Rey. 

First period ended and you said goodbye to Rey heading to your math class. You quickly took your seat, and got out your supplies like usual and then waited for Bokuto to come. About a minute after you arrived Bokuto did and ran over to his seat and sat down. "Hey Hey Hey!" he said as you turned around to face him. "Hi bokuto" you say giggling. You continued your conversation from early and made each other laugh. But then the teacher came in and ruined the fun. You turned back to the front as the teacher started. Today was a make up day to catch up and finish any work cause there was gonna be a test tomorrow. You and Bokuto were both done, him finished because of your help, so you quickly turned back around and Bokuto was already smiling again. "This is the first time Ive ever had one of these days actually free" he said laughing. You laughed with him and then just started talking again. 

"N/n?" Bokuto then said suddenly. "Yeah?" you respond looking at him confused. "We dont have practice today, so wanna help me study if thats ok?" Bokuto asked. "Sure!" you say happily. His face automatically lit up and he started thanking you a bunch. "Whose house?" he then asked. "We can do mine" you say. You both sent your moms a quick text letting them know and then returned to the random conversation. 

Bokutos pov-

'Ive known y/n for a month now, is it still to early to tell her...' I thought to myself while listening to her talk. 'Ah I dont know... Ill see' I then tought to myself and then accidentally letting a sigh slip.

Your pov-

Bokuto suddenly sighed catching you off guard. "You ok?" you ask. "Yeah sorry I was thinking about something" he said rubbing the back of his head embarrassed. You make on 'oh' sound understanding and he then starts talking again till the bell rings. Bokuto would always walk you to your next class so you guys could continue talking. Once you reached the door you finished up the conversation and said goodbye. "Bye N/n!!" he said waving obnoxiously making you blush as you waved back giggling.

Time skip to lunch-

You were sitting at the usual table with the usual group. You and Rey were always between Bokuto and Akaashi, Bokuto by you and Akaashi by Rey. It was always the highlight of your day getting to go to lunch. Getting to talk to all of the boys and Rey and getting to laugh. You started talking a little more but you werent ready to open up all the way yet. Today Bokuto was doing weird things with his food making you all laugh. He then suddenly stole some of your food making you glare at him playfully. "Hey" you say trying not to laugh. He just sat there innocently as he put the food in his mouth. This made you break and you started laughing again. "Teehee" he then said with his mouth full. 

Time skip to after school-

You were now waiting at the front of the school for Bokuto. Akaashi was staying after for a class so it was just gonna be the two of you walking. Once he did he ran over to you and you both started walking. You talked with each other making it to your house. You opened the door and let your mom know you were home. "Im in the kitchen" she yelled back and you and Bokuto quickly took off your shoes. He followed you into the kitchen where your mom was preparing snacks for the both of you. "Hello you must be Bokuto" your mom said with a kind smile. "Yep, nice to meet you miss l/n" he said smiling. Your mom then looked at you giving you a wink making you blush and glare at her. She laughed and then finished making the snacks. "Alright Ill be in my office y/n if you need me" she said leaving and you nodded grabbing the snacks and heading up to your room as he followed you.

You shut the door once bokuto entered and you both took a seat in the middle of the floor. You both pulled out your notes and you started studying with him. You helped him with some misunderstandings and then you both worked on some practice problems. After both you finished you would compare answers and then check them. After doing that a couple times there was only one thing that Bokuto struggled with so you worked on that with him. You helped simplify it a little more and making it more understandable. He was really focused and was taking notes listening carefully to what you told him. After about 2 hours of studying you guys were taking a well deserved break. You were ready for the test, and it seemed Bokuto was too. You grabbed your laptop opening up netflix. "Ooo can we watch (favorite anime)" Bokuto asked scooting closer to you so he could see the screen. "Yeah where you at?" you asked and he told you. You went to the episode and you both danced to the opening together. "I didnt know you liked (favorite anime) n/n" Bokuto said. "Yeah its my favorite" you respond and he gasps. "Mine to!" he says excitedly making you laugh. The opening then ended and you guys both focused on the screen. 

After watching a few episodes you decided to do finishing things to make sure you were both ready for tomorrow. Once you finished that you both headed downstairs where your mom was finishing up dinner. "Would you like to stay for dinner Bokuto" your mom asked and you looked at him wanting to know to. "Sure, if thats ok" he said smiling. You celebrated secretly in your head and then started setting the table. "Its just us tonight yours dad has to stay late for work and b/n is at his job" your mom said serving everyone there plate. You all said your thanks and then started eating. Your mom asked Bokuto about himself and you just sat there listening. After you all finished you and Bokuto headed back up to your room.

Bokutos pov-

'I think Im gonna do it' I thought to myself. "Uh hey n/n, can I tell you something" I say nervously and starting to blush.

Your pov-

'Wonder what he wants to tell me' you thought to yourself looking at him confused. "Yeah of course" you say taking a seat back on the ground as he joined. "Here goes nothing...Y/n I like you" he said looking away with a red face. 'WHAT! He actually likes me back!' you thought to yourself as your face turned red and you started smiling. "Really?" you say in disbelief. Bokuto looked up at you and saw you smiling. "I like you to Bokuto" you say. 

Ooooooooooo Bokuto made the move! Hope you enjoyed! ~London