Sleepover

You make it to Bokutos house, and he opens the door open for you. You thank him walking in to reveal a traditional Japanese house decorated beautifully. You started taking off your shoes along with Bokuto when you suddenly heard someone say, "Welcome you must be y/n!". You turn to see a beautiful older woman who you assume is Bokutos mother. "H-hello, thank you for having me over" you say politely with a smile. "Theres food in the kitchen, Kotaro me and you dad are going to hang out with friends tonight so you guys get the house to yourselves, have fun!" she said waving as she then walked out the door. "Sorry about that, that was my mom" Bokuto said laughing a bit. "No worries, she seems really nice" you say turning to him smiling making him blush. "So what first" you then say started to walk and look around the house. "Video games with the team?" he asks. "Sure that sounds fun, Im cool with just watching" you say following Bokuto to the where the game console was.

"We're playing (favorite online multiplayer game) want to play" he said handing you a controller. "This is my favorite game" you say giggling excitedly. The voice chat was then turner on and you could hear everyone. "Yo Bokuto, y/n there to" you heard one of the boys say through the game. "Yep shes gonna play with us if thats ok" he then said. All the boys of course said yes and you guys started.

"Holy crap y/n, your good" one of the boys said. You have all been playing for about an hour now. "Hey bokuto Im gonna take a break, Ill go get us some snacks" you say setting the controller down. "Its ok Ill take a break to, see you guys later" he then said into the mic. " See ya bokuto, see ya y/n" they then said before Bokuto turned it off. You then followed him into the kitchen and he opened up the snack cabinet. You started looking through, as Bokuto stepped back and just looked at you. "Anything you would want" you say looking over your shoulder. "What about popcorn?" he said. You nod turning back to find it. You then felt him walk closer so he was behind you as he helped look to. This made your heart race and your face heat up. "Oh found it" you both say at the same time reaching for it. His hand lands on top of yours and you both pull it out and then look at each other flustered. Bokuto then started laughing making you get even more flustered. "w-what" you say embarrassed. "Your so cute" he then said smiling down at you. He then got the popcorn bag and put it in the microwave as you stood there frozen, face red from what he just said.

"I wanted to take you on more dates before asking, but I just cant wait anymore" he then suddenly said making you finally look up at him. He grabbed your hand holding it softly and then saying, "Will you be my girlfriend?". "I-u-uh" you were at a lost of words as your face exploded once again. "Uh oh! Y/n talk to me" Bokuto then said shaking you. "S-sorry, never had this happen before" you say laughing a bit. Once you regained your composure you then held his hand back and said, "I would love to". The biggest smile formed on his face and right before he was about to say something the microwave beeped, signaling the popcorn was done. He quickly took it out and put it in a bowl setting it on the counter for you both to share. 

You guys then decided to go up to his room to watch a movie, but first changing into pajamas. He let you use the bathroom first, and then showed you where his room was. You sat down on his bed and waited for him to come back from changing. Once he did he slowly peaked around the door, and then charged at you tackling you on the bed. You started laughing trying to keep yourself from falling off. He then sat up pulling you up with him and turning on the movie. You guys leaned against his headboard and started watching the movie.

The movie was done, and somewhere when watching it, your head ended up on Bokutos shoulder. You then went to sit up, feeling a little embarrassed you ended up like that, as you did you looked up at Bokuto to see his eyes closed. You quickly and quietly got off the bed and turned off the movie. It was getting late so you grabbed your stuff and then going to the bathroom to brush your teeth and stuff. As you were doing so you heard footsteps coming down the hall and looked out the door to see a sleepy Bokuto rubbing his eyes. "Was wondering where you went" he said coming in to brush his teeth to. You scooted over to give him room at the sink. Once you both finished you started setting up your bed on the floor but before you could bokuto picked you up, throwing you onto his bed. "No, you get the bed. Ill sleep on the floor". "N-no its ok, we can share if you want then" you say blushing a bit. Bokuto was so sleepy that he just nodded and rolled onto the bed. You got yourself situated and before long you both were passed out. 

Bokutos mom pov-

The kitchen light was still on but the house was quite as we returned around one AM. I quickly turned it off and then headed upstairs seeing Kotaros door closed. I softly opened it to reveal both of them sleeping peacefully, y/n in his arms. 

Your pov

You start waking up to the morning sun, but something was off. It was like you were being held. As you opened your eyes you met Bokutos sleeping face, and you then realized what was happening. You and Bokuto held each other as you slept. Your face immediately started turning red and your froze just staring at his peaceful sleepy face. His eyes then started to flutter open and he tiredly made eye contact with you. "Morning" he said with a tired morning voice. "Morning" you say softly, not wanting to move to make it awkward. Once he started waking up more he then saw what had happened and then said said, "Sorry about that, I move around in my sleep" he says laughing a bit going to remove his arms but before he does all the way you say, "I-its ok, its comfortable" you blush scooting a little closer to him. You guys stayed there for a couple minuted in complete silence, until you felt a kiss being planted on your forehead. "Love you, I have for a while" Bokuto said making you look at him in surprise. "Same here" you then say blushing and then leaning in connecting your lips to his.

Once you guys parted, you realized what you did and started freaking out. "Ah im sorry, I dont know what came over me" you say. He just started laughing and then reconnected his lips to yours. "That felt nice" you both then said.

"Cant beleive your mine now"....

A lot happens in this chapter lol! ~London