Nekoma

Today the volleyball team would be traveling to Nekoma high for a practice game. This meant you had to leave early from your last class. As the time approached you hurried and finished up your work and then told your teacher you had to go. You received a wave from her and then ran to get changed into your team sweats and jacket, then running to the meeting place. You were the first one there along with the coach, "Hello y/n, can you start loading some stuff onto the bus please?" he asked kindly. You nod with a smile and started getting to work. You got all the stuff you could carry by yourself on when the boys then started coming out and did the rest. "You excited y/n" you heard a voice say from behind you. You turned around to meet an excited Bokuto. "Mhm! Im excited to see you all play" you say smiling, making Bokuto blush. Before he could say something, the coach called for everyone to now get on the bus. 

You were seated at the front of the bus by the coach, with Bokuto and Akaashi seated in the seat on the other side of you. You were flipping through the papers on the clipboard, deciding to use the time to go through the bills and other stuff for the season. You finished everything you could do now, and then turned to Bokuto who you could tell was looking at you. "You'll get to meet my friend Kuroo" Bokuto said excitedly as you arrived at the school. Everyone started hopping off the bus and you started unpacking the water bottles and other stuff off the bus. You saw the Nekoma team starting to head over to meet you all as you finished. "Bokuto" you heard someone yell. "Hey hey hey!" Bokuto replied excitedly. You were a little nervous to meet a bunch of new boys so you pretended to just stay busy hoping no one noticed. "WHAT, you guys have a girl manager?! And shes hot no fair!" you heard someone yell making your face turn red. You turned around slowly to face everyone looking at you. "Yamamoto control yourself" you head who you assumed was Kuroo yell. Bokuto came over grabbing your hand and pulling you closer to everyone. "This is y/n everyone, and shes the best manager ever" he said making you blush even more. 

Bokutos pov-

"Is this the girl you went on a date with" Kuroo whispered to me, I nodded smiling proudly. "Im surprised she likes a knuckle head like you" he then said. "Hey im not that dumb" I respond pouting. We both then laughed and then headed inside to start warming up for the game.

Your pov-

You watched them all warm up as you filled up the waters. You looked over to Bokuto and you couldn't help but notice just how muscular he was. This thought made you start blushing and you embarrassingly looked away. They were finishing up their warm up as you and the coaches talked on how the game was gonna go. You didn't say anything but just sat there listening. Then they all started lining up and you followed the coach to your side of the court, and standing by the score board to keep score. The starting line up then got into their positions, and we were gonna be serving first. 

The ball was served and the game was officially started. You decided it'd be nice to take notes on the Nekoma, to see if you could come up with ways to help the boys while watching. From what you've heard they have a really smart setter, and powerful blockers. As the setter whose name was Kenma set the ball, a boy ran and went to spike it as others jumped up to block on the other side. The ball made it through and the first point scored was to Nekoma. The boys got a little frustrated and started getting serious as Nekoma got ready to serve. 

The score was 24-23 Nekoma with 24 points right now. You were mesmerized by everyone and how they played.  The set then ended with Nekoma taking it. There was a quick break till the next set started and you helped pass out waters to everyone. "Aw man, we could have got so many of those" Bokuto said sighing dramatically. "Its alright, I know you guys can do it" you say handing him a water smiling. This made him blush a little bit, but also brought up his mood. "Your right, we got this everybody hey hey hey!" he then yelled jumping up excitedly. This made you giggle as you headed back to your spot as the second set got ready to start. 

It was in the middle of the second set, and you were seeing a side of Bokuto you never expected to see. It was emo-mode. Bokuto stood there depressed and defeated, saying no one should set to him anymore. The others boys seemed used to this so you werent to worried. The team continued playing just fine, but didnt have as many powerful spikes from Bokuto. When they started needing Bokuto again, Akaashi looked over at you with a pleading look. You nodded your head understanding, and when Bokuto looked at you, you gave him a thumbs up smiling, mouthing 'you got this!'. This made his face start to brighten up and he started yelling at his teammates he was ready to play again. He started hitting spikes and he was able to take the second set for the team. 

It was now the middle of the third set and the score was so close. It kept going back and forth, so no one really had a real lead. You could tell everybody was having lots of fun, but were also pushing themselves more to. As the game continued you could tell everyone was starting to get a little frustrated as it just kept tying up. "Why you got to keep blocking it" Bokuto yelled at Kuroo making him smirk. Everyone was out of breath from running, receiving, and spiking one after another. 

The set finally ended with Nekoma taking it sadly. The boys didnt seem to bummed though, cause they still had lots of fun. Everyone circled up and the coaches said good jobs and told what both teams need to work on. Then everyone started cleaning up and headed back onto the bus. 

Once you returned to the school you put everything away and you all decided to go get a bite to eat. You all walked down to a little ramen shop and took a seat ordering some food. Once the food came you were the only one taking your time with your food, as the boys started scarfing it down. This made you laugh, but proud for how hard they worked. Bokuto was the first to finish his food and once he did he slouched down into his chair closing his eyes. He was seated right next to you so you looked over at him and watched as he sat there calmly. You then just moved and kissed him on the cheek, making his eyes open. You sat there blushing as he sat up touching his cheek. "Good job playing today" you say blushing. "N/n!" he said hugging you. "Your the best!" he then said kissing you back on the cheek. Everyone was now watching as you sat there blushing. They all the laughed and you joined in with them. 

Once everyone was done you all said goodbyes and headed home. You Bokuto, and Akaashi were walking together like usual. You walked looking up at the stars as Bokuto and Akaashi followed behind talking. "When you gonna do it" you heard Akaashi say and you turned around, wondering what they were talking about. Bokuto covered Akaashis mouth giving you a smile making you giggle. You all reached your house first and you said your goodbyes then running inside. 

I wonder what he wants to do?....

Hope you enjoyed! ~London