The Easiest Scavenger Hunt Ever

"Okay, guys let's call it a day," I say after the practice game, "God I feel like I'm dying," I say as I try to catch my breath.

"What's the matter you usually play with us without a sweat?" Goshiki asks me.

"I didn't expect to play today plus with the movie, I'm starring in I'm pretty low on energy," I say still trying to catch my breath.

"It's just a movie how could you not have energy?" Shirabu asks

"Because there's a lot I need to do behind the scenes, it's not as easy as it looks," I say back finally having caught my breath. "Anyways I'm going to head over to Yuri's dance practice, I'll see you guys later," I grab my stuff and head over to the girls' gym. When I get there, Yuri comes to greet me.
"Hey Karma, practice finish early?"
"Yeah, you on break now?"
"Yeah, did u leave a note in my gym bag?"
"No what're you talking about?"
"I found this note in my gym bag," Yuri hands me a note with my name written in green letters.
"Did you open it?" I say taking the not from Yuri.
"I'm not that nosy Karma, plus if it was something important you'd tell me right? You know your roommate, best friend and future make up artist,"
"Yes of course I would Yuri," I say rolling my eyes and giggling.
"I gotta get back you can feel free to stick around and watch though,"
"Yeah I'll stick around and revise some lines for tomorrow," Yuri gets the girls rounded up and begins the practice again.
I go sit up on the bleachers and open the note. It reads "Nobody has ever loved you more than I".

"Ok this is starting to get creepy, how'd they manage to get a note in Yuri's gym bag." I stuff the note into my pocket with the rest and take my notebook out of my bag. As I pull out the notebook something falls out. I see my name written in big red letters on a piece of paper. I pick it up and open it, "Apology accepted were the words I wanted to say to you that day," the note read.

"Apology accepted? So whoever this person is wanted me to apologize to them but they also love me." I whisper to myself as I gather up all the notes and take a careful look at them. "How would I even figure out the message? Finding the notes have been fairly easy but figuring out the message could take weeks," I sigh and look up to see one of the girls that trapped me in the closet watching me. She was giving me dirty looks but I could care less about her at this point.

"Karma!" Yuri says waving her hand in front of my face, "staring is rude you know, come on practice is over and I'm tired," I grab my stuff, and Yuri and I walk to the dorms.

"Hey, how long has that girl been on the dance team?" I ask Yuri

"Not long actually it's her first day even,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, her name is Nakama, and hey what's that," Yuri asked pointing to a note with my name written on it. I took the note and opened it and before opening it I each into my pocket and hand her the first note and have her read it. "How many do you have now?"

"This is the second to last one,"

"So what're you waiting for what does it say,"

"Moving does nothing," I read the note out loud and give Yuri a confused look.

"These notes are terrible, but they do give hints about who may have sent them,"

"Really who?"

"I have no idea but look in one note hey mentioned the loved you and then the note before mentioned the agony you put them through. Frankly to me, these notes are very inconsistent to be the work of one person,"

"The notes are inconsistent but what about the message?" I say looking at all the notes and then hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see Tendou.

"Hey what's up I didn't know you were coming tonight," I say letting him in.

"Hey Tendou what's on your back?" Yuri asks. Tendou tries to reach whatever's on his back. I giggled a little bit as Tendou tried to reach whatever was on his back. "Here lemme get it," Yuri says as she takes a piece of paper off of his back. "Karma it's for you," Yuri hands me the paper.