Date Night

"Are you sure you want to go out today?" Satori asks me as I'm grabbing my things to leave.
"Satori you've been asking me all day and the answer is still yes" I say while looking in a mirror, making sure I look presentable. Yuri straightened my hair, I'm wearing a nice blue frilly skirt and a white t-shirt. I wanted to wear the new dress I got but Satori said to dress casual. "Besides Gray said I can go out wherever as long as someone is with me plus I'm taking this." I took a out a green button from my side bag.
"And that is?" Satori says with a confused expression.
"Watch," I press the button and Satori's phone and Yuri's phone turn on and show my location.
"KARMA HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT? Yuri yells from my room.
"Since the closet incident Gray gave me this button. If I press it, whoever has my number will have my location sent to their phone."
"Well that's one less thing to worry about while you're gone." Yuri says as she heads to the kitchen.
"And it updates in real time. So Satori do you want to go out?"
He looks at me and smiles, "let's go"
"I want her back at least by 11 pm"
"Yuri..."
"I want to hear everything" Yuri says walking out of the kitchen with a bag of chips. Satori and I walk out the dorms and off of campus, holding hands.
"So where are we going?" I ask excitedly.
"So where I know you'll love" Satori says vaguely.
"Which would beeee?" I ask practically jumping up and down.
"You'll have to wait and see," Satori says with a smile.
"Awwww, come on you can tell me" I say clinging onto his arm.
"Ok I'll give you a hint" Satori says giving in a little.
"Yay" I actually jump up a little, "ok tell me"
"What would be your ideal date?"
"Simple and sweet, I don't really like over the top stuff also something original something that's probably never been done before. Wait how is that a hint?"
"Well now you know I've done something simple, sweet and original."
"I wanted specifics" I say pouting.
"We're almost there come on" Satori says poking my cheeks. We walk through a park with a bunch of trees looking like a mini forest. When we got to the middle of it, there was a small pond filled with different kinds of animals. There were ducks, fishes, baby deers, rabbits, and many more.
"Satori..." I said as I looked around at the animals with tears in my eyes. "How did you do this? Why this?" I say as the tears run down my face.
"I remembered that you once said in an interview your best memory was a time you went out with your parents. You played with woodland creatures so I wanted to recreate your best memory for our first date."
"Satori..." I jump into his arms and squeeze him tightly, sobbing into his chest.
"Was it too much?" He asks nervously.
I look up at him "No, no it's absolutely perfect, I couldn't think of anything better. I-I don't even remember that interview."
"It was after your first horror movie "The Devil's Hour". The interviewer asked about the forest scene and you said you found it hard to even be scared in forests because of that memory."
"Ah I remember now," I say wiping my tears, "how did you get these animals on such short notice"
"Oh they're just pets" Satori said shrugging, I giggled assuming he was kidding. A baby rabbit had hopped in front of me,I picked it up and held it in my arms.
"Thank you Satori, I never imagined you'd do something like this"
"I just wanted you to relive a good memory"
"Well this one is definitely better" I say petting the rabbit.
"How come?" Satori asked watching me pet the rabbit.
"Because even though I've lost my parents, reliving this memory makes me feel like there standing here with me. Plus it was recreated with the person I love most." I say tip toeing to kiss Satori. He bends over and kisses me. "Come on, I wanna play with the deers next." I say grabbing his hand and rushing over to the deers.