Confession

"Hello?"

"Tendou there's someone here to see you and he seems very persistent," Wakatoshi said looking down at the person at the door.

"Who is it?" Tendou asked "Oh ok I'll be right over" Tendou hangs up the phone. "I'm going back to dorm apparently someone's very eager to see me," Tendou said getting up and heading for the door.

"We're coming to, Karma grab my sweater," Yuri said grabbing her phone and the dorm key. I get sweaters for both me and Yuri and we leave with Tendou.

"So do you know who's there?" I ask Tendou who lets out a sigh and says "Yeah you'll see when we get there though," When we arrive Yuri knocks on the door and Wakatoshi opens it, Yuri and I take a peek to see Kaname sitting on the couch looking impatient.

"Come in," Wakatoshi says standing aside

"It's about damn time, Tendou I need an answer," Kaname says getting up, Tendou pulls Wakatoshi beside him hiding both me and Yuri.

"Uh answer for what?"

"You don't remember?" Kaname asks and Tendou shakes his head, "ugh will you break up with Karma or not?"

"Why would I do that?" Tendou asks

"Look Tendou, I don't have time for these stupid games will you break up with her or will I have to steal her heart myself?"

"I'm not breaking up with her," Tendou said starting to look annoyed "But there's no way you could steal her heart, shoe won't even give you the time of day,"

"She might feel differently now though,"

"Oh yeah and why's that?"

"I had a...connection send her out on a scavenger hunt with those notes she's bound to at least feel something for me now,"

"Ah-ha!" Yuri said pushing her way through the boys and pointing her finger at Kaname. "I knew it was at least you, so you admit that you sent Karma those creepy notes but who is this connection you speak of?" Yuri interrogates Kaname.

"Creepy? Those notes were anything but creepy,"

"Well they sure weren't kind or cute or even sweet, you creep,"

"Who are you calling a creep?"

"Uh you of course, why don't you hop off your high horse and-"

"Alright that's enough," I say breaking the two up, "Jeez, alright then Kaname explain yourself, what was with those notes,"

"I see you found them all huh, you must love me by now,"

"Pfft, the only person she loves is Tendou, you can have your notes back, creeper," Yuri says throwing then notes at Kaname.

"What is your- hey some of these aren't mine," Kaname says looking through the notes, "I didn't write these,"

"I bet you didn't but your crazy accomplice did, didn't she?" Yuri says

"Yeah no more crime shows for you, Wakatoshi can you help me out?" I ask, he nods and carries Yuri out of the room.

"Put me down Ushijima, I'm getting to the bottom of this I just know I'm right," Yuri says her final words as she's taken out of the room.

"So you were saying?" I turn back to Kaname

"The message is correct, it spells out my name but some of these aren't mine, for example, every day I regretted letting you go so I'm coming back for you. That doesn't make any sense for us, I never left you,"

"That's true so who was the person you had set out the notes," I ask Kaname

"I don't remember her name, but she did offer to put them in place. She was on her way to the girl's gym and said she would set them out for me so I gave them to her and left."

"Looks like she replaced most of them but why would she do that?" Tendou said looking at the notes as Kaname set out the ones that weren't his. Until his phone started ringing, he answered it then put it on speaker.

"I'll tell you why my cousin did it," The voice on the phone said.

"Kami?"

"Damn right, Yu and Kaname you didn't team up with me to get together with her. Since our goals aren't in line, I cannot work with you,"

"Wait how'd you know what we were talking about?" Tendou asked

"Well after a certain someone told me I couldn't play volleyball, I started looking for new hobbies and I got into technology. When Kaname came to see me I tapped his phone so I can basically hear everything you guys just said," Kami explains,

"What did you tap my phone for?" Kaname says

"I knew your heart wasn't in it to destroy her life but I needed to make sure, so I not only tapped your phone but had my cousin tail you,"

"I knew it!" Yuri says running out of the other room, "I had a feeling you'd be behind all of this,"

"And right you were, I'm not done though there's still more to come. Yu you'd be smart to heed the warnings in those notes, I'm getting closer to you every day and one day I'll be standing right in front of you. Watch yourself,"

The call ends.