Nekoma 🐱

~After school~

Tendou and I were walking to the gym, when my phone started ringing I took it out of my skirt pocket and saw Grey was calling. I told Tendou to go on ahead while I talk to Grey.

"Hey, Grey"

"Karma, I heard about Kaname and I need to know what you want to do"

"Wow not even a hi" I say pouting

"Sorry sweetie, I'm really busy"

"Well I'm planning to see how it goes, Roro said he's applying here so whether or not he gets in depends on my next move"

"Okay let me know if anything okay"

"Yes sir"

"Bye Karma

"Bye Grey"

I hang up the phone and run to the gym to see Kaname again, causing trouble for Coach Washijio. He turns around and looks directly at me, he tries to approach me but Tendou gets in between us. I took a sigh of relief and hid behind Tendou, as he looked down at Kaname.

"Move, red" Kaname said angrily

"No, it's obvious that Karma wants nothing to do with you"

"You don't know anything about us, she loves me; she always has"

"No I haven't, please just go home" I say peaking out from behind Tendou

"I'll leave as soon as-" Kaname was cut short as Tendou grabbed and threw him out of the gym. Not long after a guy with some serious bed head and a group of other guys walked in, I looked to Washijio who waved as if to send me to greet him. I went up to the guys.

"Hello, I'm Yu Karma, the manager of Shiratorizawa volleyball club" The bed head guy looked down at me.

"So it is true, I'm Tetsurou Kuroo, captain of Nekoma volleyball club. Nice to meet you" Kuroo smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Karma, set for me quickly" Goshiki yells from the other side of the gym.

"Excuse me" I run over to Goshiki who grabs a ball and throws it up. I get under the ball and set it up for him; he hits it and it lands perfectly into the corner of the other side of the gym.

"Karma, that was perfect can we do it again?" Goshiki's eyes looked as if they were sparkling, I couldn't say no to him. I nodded and he ran to get the ball, he looked as happy as a puppy I knew I had to protect this precious boy. I set 10 more time for Goshiki and then Coach Washijio called me. I ran over to him and he introduced me to the coach of Nekoma. After that the practice game started. Shiratorizawa won every set but Nekoma always came close, they were pretty good at receiving the only balls they couldn't receive well were the ones Wakatoshi hit. As a team though, they were pretty put together. Coach Washijio asked me to pay close attention in case we had to face them in an actual game. They had played 3 sets and I still couldn't understand their strategy but they had said something about a brain before the game. After the game, I met all the players on Nekoma's team and they were all really nice.

"Bye guys, it was nice to meet all of you" I said waving to Nekoma when Coach Washijio walked up to me

"Did you watch closely?"

"Yes I did"

"Did you find anything out?"

"Something about a brain" I said sounding unsure

"What?"

"Uhhh, the team works together to support the "Brain"" I say nerously

"I'm guessing you couldn't figure out which one was the brain"

"Yes sir"

"That's okay and karma?"

"Yes coach"

"Call me Tanji" He smiled at me

"Coach Tanji?"

"Just Tanji"

"Okay but why?"

"Looks like you still don't know" He said in a mumur

"Sorry what did you say"

"It's nothing, go get some rest we face Fukrodani tomorrow"

"Good night Tanji"

"Good night Karma"