Chaos

"KAAARRRRMMMMAAAAAA" I jumped out of my bed to look at Yuri, who was trying to close the door. "Come help me, I can't close it with them in the way" how could they have known Yuri was my roommate.

"You know it's the ones who rarely get angry you need to look out for" I give the paparazzi a satanic smile and they all back away from the door. 

"Shit you even scared me" Yuri looks at me with a terrified expression

"Really I learned it from Grey, he said my face is too cute to be scary so I need to either give them an evil smile or look super serious" 

"Well he's right about your cute face" She starts grabbing my cheeks like a grandma "You need to get ready for your meeting or you'll be late"

"Oh you're right thanks Yuri, also can you help with a disguise?"

"Sure just hurry, I gotta leave soon too" I get ready for practice, I shower than put on my uniform, Yuri then helped me with my disguise. She put on a blonde wig and put sunglasses on my face. She then peaked out of the window the coast was clear I popped my head out the door and nobody was there. Yuri and I bolted out of the dorms and went straight for the gym, we made it in record time. Shiratorizawa was big campus but if I'm honest running it was a breeze for me but Yuri was completely out of breath.I took her to the girls' gym where her dance club was being held. When I was on my way back, I noticed a huge crowd outside the gym I had to push through the crowd or photographers. When I finally got inside the gym, I finally understood why they had all come here. Kaname had come to Shiratorizawa all I could think was this is bad.

"Look Gramps, I just want to see her" 

"She's not here" Coach Washijio said coldly not even looking at Kaname

"Well where can I find her?" Kaname looked as though he was becoming impatient

"Just go away, boy" Coach Washijio also looked as though he was already impatient. Ushijima looked at me and pointing to the storage closet, I understood him perfectly and hid in the closet but with the door open luckily the closet was very spacious. I watched from inside the closet as Ushijima literally throws Kaname out of the gym and locks the door. I push the door open and walk out. 

"I'm so sorry Washijio"

"It's not your fault, I'm pretty sure you didn't take and leak that  picture of you and Tendou"

"THAT WAS TENDOU!?!?!?!" Semi yells as he walks out of the change room 

"Idiot anyone could recognize that red hair anywhere" Shirabu says while rolling his eyes

"Anyways I'd like you all to know that this week we will be having practice games every day so be prepared, thanks to Karma we've been getting requests from high schools. Come to the gym right after school, well Karma maybe you can come about 5 mins late seeing as how you have to dodge the cameras and that crazy boy"

"Thanks Coach, but I'll be sure to get here on time" Washijio looked at me, smiled and walked away. 

"You know Karma, he seems to have a really soft spot for you" Goshiki says

"He said he knew my dad, maybe there's more to the story" I say pulling off my wig

"Karma you snatched you own wig" Tendou says shocked

"Yeah, I'm going to go talk to the public. I'll see you guys later" I unlock the door and open it, I'm blinded my the flashing light but I endure it.