Next Question

After the paparazzi take pictures, I get bombarded with questions.

"ONE AT A TIME PLEASE" I could hear the boys behind me, jumping at my outburst "Now who's first?"

"Ms. Yu your fans have been worried since you've stopped returning fan mail, why did you stop and will you start again?"

"I never stopped, I just haven't sent most out yet because I've been going to normal classes, taking extracurricular. I will continue to answer fan mail but it might be some time till some fans get their reply. I am truly sorry for worrying all my fans, please forgive me."

"Ms. Yu who was the person you were holding hands with in the photo?"

"No comment, next question"

"Was that person a love interest?"

"No comment, next question'

"What happened to you and Kaname?"

"Kaname and I were never together"

"But he admits to confessing his feelings for you"

"He did but I have no feelings toward him romantically and I told him that"

"Ms. Yu are you planning to do any movies at the moment?"

"As of right now, no but when winter break starts I'll probably do a couple"

"Ms. Yu you spoke of extracurricular earlier, would you happen to be following int your father's footsteps and taking up volleyball?"

"Yes, one of my extracurricular is volleyball but as for following in my father's footsteps I"m only the manager for Shiratorizawa's male team."

"Ms. Yu what triggered you to want to come to become a student?"

"Well I'm a young and upcoming actress so I miss out on a lot of moments other kids would have, Grey and I had talked over me becoming a normal student many times in the past but I didn't really have the drive for it. Although now I did have the drive to pursue a normal teenage life because I felt as though I have everything but those memories so I'm here to make some." 

"Ms. Yu is there anything you want to say to your fans?"

"I just want to say I'm glad to have such a loving and caring fan base. You guys have been there for me ever since I was young, lifting me up, writing me kind letters and so many other things. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you guys soon enough but I cannot thank you all enough you guys are the reason I'm as popular as I am now. I think of each and every one of you guys as family especially after how a lot of you reached out to me after my parents passed. I love you all and stay with me please. I blow a kiss to the photographers and walk back into the gym.

"Wow Karma, I didn't know you could yell like that" Goshiki said peaking out from behind Ushijima.

"I didn't have Grey to get them to be quiet so I had to do it but they're gone now so we should be good to go to class now.

"Not so fast sweetie" I turned around to see Kaname and his manger, Roku.

"Sorry Karma, I tried to stop the little shit but he's a lot for just me to handle" Roku said looking tired out.

"What did you mean that we were never together? You know we're always going to be together" He walked up to me and tried to take my hand but I slapped it away.

"I've turned you down numerous times Kaname, give it a rest just because some fans ship us doesn't mean we should be together. I see you as a friend and I might just see you as less after today."

"Oh my sweet, Karma please just give me a chance to-" Kaname ended his sentence short and looked above me head. I turn around to see Tendou standing behind me, he didn't look happy.

"She just said she turned you down numerous times what makes you think now is any different. She's not interested in you and by the looks of it she never will." Tendou said in a cold flat tone.

"Wait, you're the boy from the photo. Seems as though I have a love rival."

"He can't be a rival if you were never considered." I yell at Kaname as he walks behind Tendou looking him up and down.

"Roku sign me up for regular classes"
Kaname announced

"Not happing ask your parents. I'm not going to torture innocent teenagers like that."

"Do as I say damn it"

"No sorry about him Kar"

"I'm sorry for you Roro"

"Nicknames!!!!" Kaname looked very upset but I honestly didn't care. I took out my phone and realized that it was almost time for class.

"We're gonna be late!" Everyone grabbed their stuff and headed for class quickly, leaving Kaname and Roku behind.