You've Got Mail!

I sit on my bed reading the letters I got at school today, most of them just asked for things or chances to hang out but I really liked the love letters I got. 

"Hey this one's from Semi" I open the letter seeing what Semi could have written and I see that it's a confession. "Did he really write this, I haven't known Semi long but this is really surprising."

Dear Karma,

I've admired you for quite a long time, I grew up watching your movies and shows. I was enchanted by you when you first starred in "Barnaby" and ever since then I have loved you. You've always been the cutest actress now matter what part you play or who you're working with. I've always admired that long silver hair of yours too; it makes you look like an angel, I love your acting and how you really but yourself into the role. I'm glad you got lost on campus that day and decided to go into the gym, I know that may sounds bad but now I feel as though we're a lot closer than before now. I know we haven't known each other but I would love to get a reply back, it's alright if you don't feel the same all I ask is that we get to know each other better and even hang out some time. 

Sincerely, 

Semi

Wow did Semi really write this, I'll admit he is good looking but I don't feel anything towards him. I guess we could spend some time together it would be good to get to know him. Well let me start on my reply to his letter.

Dear Semi,

I'm grateful for your letter and I'm honored you feel that way about me. I don't know much about you to speak on feelings. I would love to hangout with you sometime, you can just let me know when here's my number 080-XXX-XXXX. Text me whenever you want to hang out or need anything I can help with.

Yours Truly, 

Karma

I open my next letter to see it's from Goshiki.

Dear Karma,

I think your an amazing actress, you were amazing in "Fly" the way you set the ball to Reita was absolutely perfect. It's my dream to be able to hot one of your sets and now that your our manager you should be able to set for me sometime. Semi and Shirabu set well but I know that your sets surpass them easy. Your sets are exactly what I need to surpass Ushijima but your a third year and a girl so you can't play with us in official matches. How would you feel about teaching  Shirabu how to set like you? I know you could teach him somethig please Karma, I need your help. :'''( 

Your Friend,

Karma

Awww he's so precious, let me write his reply.

Dear Goshiki, 

I'm sorry I can't help you directly but I'll try to give Shirabu some pointers and suit your needs. I'll set to you from time to time as long as you ask and I know you can surpass Ushijima with any set that comes your way. We haven't known you long but I can see that you practice really hard, I see your determination and admire your perseverance. I'm cheering you on Goshiki, I believe in you and I know you can do it.

Your Number One Fan,

Karma

It's getting pretty late I'll finish the rest another time. I'll just drop these into their lockers tomorrow morning and I hope they like my response.