1K Special

"Hello everyone, I'm Yu Karma, and welcome to our first-ever "Special". Personally, I'd like to thank you for joining me on this journey of the crazy mess I call my life. Think of this chapter as an interview session, I'll be interviewing all the characters we've met so far so bare with me cause this might take a while.

"First up, we have my loveable but sometimes troublesome roommate, Yuri."

*applause*

"Hi Karma, thanks for having me especially since I made your hair red"

"Oh don't worry I'll get you back for that one. Anyways, Yuri, I've been wondering what brought you to Shiratorizawa?"

"I came to Shiratorizawa for the music program, you and I both know that they're music program is really good plus I hope to be a famous musician one day."

"And I will happily back you up my friend. Next question, how did you feel when I first showed up at your dorm?"

"I was so surprised and happy, I was so bored having a dorm to myself and to be sharing a dorm with one of the most famous actresses is absolutely amazing. I almost screamed when you opened the door."

"I remember that sharing a dorm with you has been so much fun. Last question, What possessed you to change my hair color in the middle of the night and how did you do it?"

"Well we both know you wanted to twin with you know who and I-"

"OH would you look at the time, we need to get the next person out. Give it up for Yuri everyone."

*applause*

"Next up we have the famous Shiratorizawa setter spiker duo, Wakatoshi Ushijima and Kenjiro Shirabu."

*applause*

"Kenjiro-"

"Don't use my first name we are not that close"

"Kenjiro what is going on with your hair?"

"I could ask you the same thing" Shirabu smirks

"At least I didn't want my hair this way"

"Enough you two" Wakatoshi interjects

"Right moving on, Wakatoshi you are a man of few words and Kenjiro is a boy of too many words but I like you both that way."

"Not like you had a choice" Shirabu rolls his eyes

"Anyways, Wakatoshi who's set do you like better mine or Kenjiro's" I smirk at Kenjiro

"What type of question is that?"

"I think both are good although we can't use you in a game"

"True, Kenny why are you so hostile all the time"

"DOn't call me that and I'm not hostile"

"Oop, give it up for the setter spiker duo"

*applause*

Now let's hear it for MY favorite spiker and setter duo, Semi Eita and Tsutomu Goshiki"

*applause*

"Awww my cute little Tsutomu" I pinch his cheeks

"Caamaa...cesks..."

"You better appreacatie that affection, moost would kill for it literally" Semi said

"Semi-semi" I give semi a big hug as Tsutomu holds his cheeks "Anyways back to our interview, Tsutomu we all know you aspire to be the furture ace and beat Wakatoshi. What keeps you going?"

"My support system, my grandma is my biggest supporter."

"And I am right behind her, that's so sweet Tsutomu. Semi how about you, what keeps you going through anything?"

"My desire to show people my strengths and talents, I'm aware where I am weaker than Shirabu but as of now Shiratorizawa doesn't need me as a setter but as a pitch server."

"Outstanding both of you, everyone give it up for these 2 cuties. Now give it up for the troublesome trio that has always been seen near me, Grey, Roku and Kaname."

*applause*

"Why am I troublesome, if anything it's Grey and Kaname that are troublesome?"

"Oh Roku, let's not forget the coffin incident" Grey glares at Roku

"The readers don't know about the coffin incident so lets tell them. When I was 13, I was on the set of the movie "Don't Scream", a really scary movie about a girl and her freinds who get lost and stuck in a haunted house. Temari, the lead, was looking for help but had been running from not just ghost but a chainsaw man and a serial killer woman. Temari hid in a coffin until daybreak in the movie. Although on the set, Roku had acciendently locked me into that coffin over actual night. In the morning, when I was found, I had a serve case of clastraphobia."

"I still sorry Karma,"

"Don't mention it I'm okay with it, anyways to the questions. First up, Kaname, how did you get into Shiratorizawa?"

"Easy, I applied for the sports program with basketball and got in"

"We're going to take a short break and be back with Roku's and Grey's questions, stay tuned everyone and remeber if you have any questions feel free to call in and ask. We'll be back after the break.

~Stay tuned for part 2~