A Phone Call and Ball of Sunshine

"Focus Tendou!" Tanji yells across the gym at Tendou, Tendou's guesses have been off the whole set and Tanji was getting fed up by it. "Take a break everyone, some of you could use it," Tendou sits on the floor with his back up against the wall.
"Tendou?" Wakatoshi walks over to Tendou.
"Yeah?"
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah just been thinking a lot more than usual,"
"About?"
"Ah nothing," Tendou says looking at the ground.
"Should I call Karma?"
"NO, uh I mean no you don't have to do that. You know how she gets when I'm not focusing,"
"Ok if you do well the next set I won't call her,"
"Alright everyone we're starting another set," Tanji says throughout the gym and clapping his hands twice.

Everyone gets back on the court and before the set starts he says to Tendou "Remember what I said," Tendou felt a cold chill go down his spine and replied, "Yeah I remember,". The set starts and everyone plays well even Tendou for a while he forgot what was on his mind but occasionally he remembered and slipped up. When the set ended, Tanji said that in the second half Tendou played well and he should focus on the task at hand.

"So how did I do Wakatoshi," Tendou says with his hands on his hips, "Coach said I played well in the second half,"

"Yeah, he's right here," Wakatoshi says on the phone and then hands it to Tendou.

"You really called her?!?!"

"I'll put it on speaker,"

"Satori Tendou, I heard an interesting story from Wakatoshi. Care to explain?" I said through the phone, I really didn't want to be hard on him nut it's one of my jobs as the manager.

"Not really," Tendu said on the other side of the phone.

"Oh really, we'll see when I get back." I took a deep breath, "Wakatoshi thanks for the call, I'll see you soon," I hung up the phone.

"I'm soooo dead," Tendou said looking absolutely drained, Shirabu and Goshiki die of lighter along the sidelines. "What are you guys laughing about?!"

"Your face right now," Shirabu said trying to contain his laughter.

"Goshiki," Tendou says looking at Goshiki with an intimidating stare.

"It was Shirabu's plan and he even did everything I just watched it play out," Goshiki says after about a minute of Tendou staring at him.

"The look on your face was so priceless, god I'd make Wakatoshi call her again," Shirabu says clutching his stomach.

"Shirabu," Tendou gives Shirabu an annoyed look and Shirabu starts running, Tendou chases him.

~~~~

"Hey, everything okay?" Yuri says as I hung up the phone.

I sighed, "Tendou just hasn't been focusing on volleyball,"

"You sounded so scary a moment ago, I thought something bad happened. You're always so cheery it was surprising to see you have a serious side too."

"I'm not usually cheery,"

"Hiii guys~~" Yuri mimicks me and I look at her with disgust

"Do I really sound like that? Gross. Anyways sorry about that Hinata, it's really great to see you again."

"Don't worry about that Karma, Noya was telling me that you stopped by the gym earlier," Hinata said with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah," I turn my head to Yuri, she flinches and turns her head to the side, " I was just looking for the bathroom, where were you earlier?"

Hinata turned pale and said "I failed an exam so I had extra studies,"

"Oh, I assume Kageyama was the same?" Hinata nods, "We'll you guys work really quickly to be able to get here only half a day. I guess you guys must really love volleyball,"

"Who doesn't?" Kageyama walked over with a blonde girl who was shaking.

"Are you okay? Are you cold?" I asked the blonde girl, "You're shivering,"

"Y-y-you're Yu Karma," The blonde girl said

"Oh yeah I am," I say to the blonde girl as Yuri laughs and says, "Did you forget you were famous? Oh yeah, I am," She said mocking me.

"Anyway are you a fan, Ms?"

"Yeah, I'm Yachi Hisoka,"

"Nice to meet you Yachi, you can call me Karma I hope to get to know you better while I'm here," I say giving her my best smile, she blushes a little and siles back.

"Ms. Yu the director wanted you to know that you've covered all the scenes for today so you're free to go," The director's assistant said to me.

"Thanks and please call me Karma,"

"Alright, no problem Karma,"

"I've got to head back to Shiratorizawa now, it was nice seeing you two again and meeting you Yachi bye," I wave to the three of them and Yuri and Gray to head back to school.