Lost

Tendou and I were doing some math problems when my phone vibrates, I take it out of my skirt pocket to see a text from an unknown number.

(XXX)-XXX-XXXX- Hey, it Semi just wanted to let yk I'll be stopping by ur math class to get u at lunch

Me- kk can't wait :)

Semi- Same :)

I smile at my phone and Tendou looks at my phone.

"Semi again?" Tendou grabbed my phone out of my hands and put it in his pocket. "Pay attention to meeee, I want your attention too."

"Sorry Tendou, I'll give you all the attention you want just give me my phone back"

"Okay after we finish these problems first, your pretty good at math help me out Karma-chan"

"Okay okay which problem do you need help on?" 

"Number 5"

"Oh that's easy, you just need to find the slope and divide it in half."

"Okay now how do I do that?" I explain to Tendou how he should answer each problem and how to do it, just as he was starting to get it the bell rang for lunch. I packed up my things and walked out of the class with Tendou, Semi met us down the hallway and lucky for me he had cake. As I was approaching Semi, Tendou grabbed my arm as if he was saying don't go, I looked at him and he let go. 

"Semi is it okay if Tendou joins us, I was helping him with math and he was just getting it.Right Tendou?" I winked at him and he nodded his head.

"Sure maybe we could both help him" Semi smiled

"Good idea" Semi handed me the cake and walk ahead of me with Tendou, they were whispering to each other but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

~Tendou and Semi conversation~

"What are you doing Tendou?" Semi whispered to Tendou, almost like yelling but in a whisper.

"Whatever do you mean, I just need help with math" Tendou whispers back

"So ask Reon or something"

"Can't he's not in my math class"

"So ask someone in your class"

"Oh but I did, Karma is in my class"

"Can't you ask anyone else?"

"Obviously not, you know what most people say about me"

"Fine you can stay but only for a little bit"

"Sure Semisemi"

"Don't call me that" Semi looks back

"Wait where did Karma go?"

"Huh, but she was right behind us" Tendou turns around

"I'll just call her"

"Uhhh about that"

"What?"

"I have her phone"

"Why do you have her phone?"

"Cause someone kept texting her during class while I was trying to get help with my math"

"Whatever she couldn't be far right?"

"Semisemi do you know how big Shiratorizawa is?"

"We have to find her, come on Tendou" 

Semi and Tendou retraced their steeps to find Karma but she was nowhere to be found. Semi went to her locker so see if she went there but she wasn't there. Tendou went to the cafeteria to look for her but she wasn't there. Semi asked a couple of girls to check the bathroom for her but she wasn't there. Tendou went to the music room to see if she was there but she wasn't there. Tendou and Semi met up at the gym and looked there together but no luck, lunch was almost over and Karma was nowhere to be found. 

"Where could she have gone? I'm starting to worry" Semi looked at Tendou with a worried expression.

"Let's get the team to look, with the two of us it'll just take too long plus we only have 30 mins of lunch left"

"Good idea" 

Semi and Tendou met the team outside and explained the situation and everyone went looking for Karma. Lunch had ended and there was no sign of Karma, Tendou was walking through the halls, when a small brunette girl approached him. 

"Hi, I'm Karma's roommate Yuri we usually walk to music together but I can't find her and she isn't answering her phone. Do you know where she is?

"Actually, I don't but I have her phone, she walking to lunch with me and Semi, a friend of mine when she just disappeared, the whole team is looking for her but no one's found her." Yuri's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"What, w-where did she go? S-she still doesn't know the school well. At this point she's not lost someone probably did something to her."

"But who would want to do something like that to her?"

"There are some girls in my music class who don't like her and even pick on her so they might know something. Keep Karma's phone I'll text you if anything comes up, just go to class for now." Yuri ran to her class as Tendou stood in the hallway looking down, he didn't want to go back to class until he knew Karma was okay.