Finals

*Again sorry for taking long  ;-; but school over for me also is it just me or did the last chapter disappear? I believe it was called "Working Hard or Hardly Working". Do y'all see it or is it just me? anyways expect about 2-3 chapters soon after this one, I promise I promise and I also won't be doing the training camp portion. Apologies*

"Hurry up Karma," Tanji yelled at me as I had a hard time bring all the equipment to the bus.

"I'm trying, do you know how heavy all this stuff is?!" I yelled back and then I felt a weight being lifted off of me. I turn around to see Tendou taking some of the equipment to help me, "Thanks Tendou,"

"It's no problem plus you were taking a long time,"

"To be fair, Wakatoshi usually does this kind of thing," I said,  as we boarded the bus, "plus you guys have me carrying ALL the equipment, it was obvious I was going to take some time,"

"Shirabu was supposed to help you, wasn't he?"

"Did you really think he would help me?" I said tilting my head upwards as I walked by him to get to my seat.

"Maybe I'd help you if you were kinder to me," Shirabu said looking at me, I stopped and turned to him.

"I'm as kind as they come," I said as Shirabu broke out into laughter, "you better not rest or else you'll be hearing the angels singing," I whispered to him then continued to walk to my seat. When we got there we were in fact a little late and the fans rushing up for autographs and photos didn't help. Although I got a strange feeling from one of them, a girl in a hood who asked if she could speak to me in private about something. We all know curiosity killed the cat but before I could answer Tendou and Goshiki pulled me away. The gym was huge when I got there I suddenly got a sense of nostalgia, I remember sitting in the stands with my mother watching my father play. A small smile crept up onto my face, I was snapped back to reality by someone calling my name.

"Karma," I turned around to see Hinata waving at me, I waved back to him and get the guys set up for the game. The game was about to start and I stood beside Tanji as the announcer introduced both of us, as the boys were called up I gave each of the high fives for good luck. The game started and we were off to a good start, I could help but think someone was watching me and not because I'm an actress but I felt a hateful glare at me. I started looking around for where it could be coming from but I could see anyone.

"What're you doing?" Tanji said to me.

"I just felt something and I was wondering where it was coming from, do you get the sense that someone is watching you?" I asked Tanji.

"We're the reigning champions of course people will be watching us not to mention you're an actress who suddenly started attending regular school and manages a boys' volleyball team. Everyone is always watching you and even more now," Tanji said.

"Yeah, you're right maybe I'm just paranoid," I said as I focused on the game but I still felt someone peering at me. After winning the first set, as the teams switched sides I saw the girl in the hood again, she waved at me so I waved back and smiled. The second set starts and ad it starts off well too, Tendou managed to block a lot of Karasano's spikes. Although a few did get past, Tanji called a timeout.

"Karma I leave this to you,"

"Me?!" I said in shock, "Why me?!"

"Well as the manager you've done everything but actually speak to them as a team,"

"Nonsense I always speak to them,"

"Just give some encouraging words," Tanji said closing his eyes.

"Geez fine," I said as I stood up from the bench, " alright guys, I know that you guys might have a hard time with Karasuno but you guys have practiced hard for it, all of you. There's no doubt in my mind that you guys don't deserve to win, although no matter what I'll be right here cheering all of you on and going over you mistakes if you happen to make any because I'm as much as part of this team as any of you are. When I'm with you guys I'm not longer Karma, the actress but I'm Karma, an ordinary high school girl. You guys deserve to win after all the effort you've put in day after day so give it your best everyone and remember I'll be in all of your corners as your manager and personal cheerleader." I concluded my thoughts everyone was silent, I felt my face get hot with embarrassment. "Geez you guys aren't going to say anything?" I said putting my hands over my eyes.
"Karma-chan," Goshiki said sounding like he was about to cry. "that was so touching, I'll win this for you,"
"Don't win it for me, win it for yourself," I said looking back up at everyone. Even though they were silent, they had looks of determination on their faces. Tendon smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.
"I guess you wouldn't make a terrible cheerleader," Shirabu mumbled to himself.
"HA, I heard that Shirabu," I said feeling proud to have earned a compliment from Shirabu, well almost. "Alright guys go back out there and really show Karasuno what you can do," I said and with that the timeout was over. "Make yourselves proud!"