Confrontation

"Wakatoshi-kun~~" I sang as I skipped into the gym.

"The devil has returned," Shirabu says

"You're lucky I've got other things to do right now Shirabu," I say looking at Shirabu then turn to Wakatoshi, "So where is he?"

Wakatoshi looks around the gym and Shirabu points his head toward the storage closet, I walk over toward the storage closet and open the door. I use my phone as a flashlight and walk into the storage closet, looking for Tendou. I hear something fall towards the door I turn around and see a red streak run out the door. I quickly run out of the storage closet and jump to grab Tendou's waist and tackle him.

"How dare you run from me," I say sitting on top of Tendou " Hey where's Tanji?"

"He left a while ago to take care of something he said you'd be back soon so I was in charge until you got here," Wakatoshi explains to me, "Tendou hid in the closet for 15 minutes, Shirabu and Goshiki have been arguing about who'd tell you and the rest of us have been working on serves,"

"Wonderful, I'd like everyone to practice spikes so Semi and Shirabu you both will be setters but on different sides of the court and take turns setting the ball to each group. Everyone else except for a certain redhead, divide into 2 groups and switch after each set. And you," I look down at Tendou, who honestly looks scared for his life, " you're coming with me we need to talk," I say getting off of Tendou and dragging him by his shirt out of the gym.

"Can you please tell me what's wrong? You know Tanji hates it when you guys get distracted and it's my job to make sure you guys stay focused. Plus as your girlfriend, you should be able to tell me anything,"

Tendou looks up at me and sighs, "I've just been thinking about us you know,"

"Are you dumping me?" I look Tendou in the eyes

"No, no it was something Kaname said earlier today so it had me thinking," Tendou looks away from me.

"You better treat her right because if you don't you'll make it easier for me to take her," I say and Tendou looks at me in shock, "Looks like I hit the nail on the head,"

"How'd you know?"

"Do you know Kaname? I know he'd say something along those lines plus he's been trying for years,"

"Why haven't you given him a chance?"

"Because it'd be like dating a cousin, it'd be weird. Well for me at least I can't say much about him. Anyways," I knock Tendou on the top of his head, "don't let him get into your head,"

"You didn't have to hit me you know that hurt,"

"Let's get back in there, Tanji wants you to do extra for messing up this morning," Tendou and I walk back into the gym.

~~~The Encounter~~~

Tendou was walking down the hallway to the gym when the basketball team walked past, Tendou stopped in his tracks when a certain player stood in front of him. All the other players ran past, the two stood there in dead silence until the player spoke up.

"I always had a feeling it was you, seeing how close you guys are," Kaname said looking up at Tendou with eyes full of rage.

"Huh, oh you mean the picture yeah it was me," Tendou said with a nonchalant tone and a smirk on his face.

"Now you come out as her boyfriend before I can even blink, the whole reason for me coming to this stupid school was to get her to love me,"

"Well, you could leave,"

"You better treat her right or it'll make it easier for me to take her from you,"

"As if you'd ever get the chance to," Tendou said walking around Kaname to get back to the gym.

"You'd better watch your back Red,"

"Or what?" Tendou said walking down the hall not even looking back at Kaname.

"Kami is on the move, it's only a matter of time before she actually finds her which won't take long,"

"So you know about Kami too," Tendou says stopping but facing away from Kaname.

"Of course I do, now I think it'd be a shame if Kami were to show up say, tomorrow," Tendou turns to face Kaname with eyes full of rage, "Now that I have your attention, I'm making you an offer. You could keep dating Karma and have her missing by tomorrow or you could dump her and still at least see her every day. The choice is yours, of course, if Karma was to find out about this Gray would have to step in and we both don't want that when it comes to Kami,"

"Tendou are you coming," Ushijima calls out to him from down the hall,

"You know where to find me when you decide," Kaname walks away laughing.

"Yeah, I'm coming Wakatoshi-kun," Tendou walks to the gym, thinking about what to do.