We Meet Again

Once Gray, Yuri, and I got on the set of the movie I'm starring in, I notice a group of guys running around.
"Hey, Gray, what's going on over there?"
Gray looks up from his phone and answers my question, "There's supposed to be a training camp goin- don't even think about it."
"Think about what?" I say acting innocent.
"Don't play that with me, you and I both know the second you get a chance you'll go and peek your head over there to check out what's going on. Yuri, I'm leaving you with Karma for a bit, I've got a few phone calls to make please get her ready and keep here away from those boys' practice." Gray says walking off.
"Wait but I wanted to check it out too," Yuri says as her voice gets gradually lower with every word.
"Let's take a quick peek" I grab Yuri by her hand and run off towards the gym, Yuri and I peek our heads into the gym. I giggle a little bit and Yuri looks at me confused.
"What's so funny?" She says in a whisper.
"Remember when we first met? This was literally the first thing we did when we left the dorms as friends. I'm feeling a strong sense of Déjà Vu."
"You're right, but let's make it even more like last time," Yuri says with a smirk, I look at her confused and she pushes me into the gym. Everyone's eyes dart directly at me, I make something up on the spot.
"Hi, I'm filming a movie nearby and was wondering where the bathroom was?" I prayed that someone would point me in the right direction and that'd be the end of it.
"Well if it isn't little miss movie star?" I immediately recognized the voice.
"Very funny Kuro," I said rolling my eyes.
"KARMA ITS YOU," I noticed another voice and turned toward the owner.
"NISHINOYA" I ran up to him giving him a hug.
"Woah dude how do you know Karma Yu? She's like super famous." A tall tan bald guy said to Noya.
"Shouyou introduced us," Noya said
"Speaking of him where is he and Tobio-chan too?"
"They failed an exam so they're doing extra lessons."
"Understandable, oh I need to get back before Gray realizes I'm gone. It was nice seeing you again Noya and nice to meet you..."
"Tanaka, it's nice meeting you too" Tanaka patted my head.
"I'm not too far from you guys, feel free to swing by sometime. Oh, and you too Bedhead." I say looking over a Kuro and ran out of the gym to see Yuri being scolded by Gray. I make a quick escape around the side of the gym and run around to the movie set. When Yuri and Gray came back I was already done with the first 5 scenes. Gray was practically red with rage and Yuri was looking at me with confusion. When we took a break for lunch, it was my turn for Gray to scold me.
"You know I didn't want you going over there and what did you do?"
"Ask for assistance in finding the bathroom," I say with my head down, kicking the grass beneath me.
"She did do that Gray, we just wanted to find the bathroom," Yuri says backing up my story.
"You both know I don't believe that for a second," Gray sighs "Karma, I'm letting you off the hook since it's the first day, just behave yourself"

"I always do, plus while you were gone I finished like 5 scenes so that makes up for it right?" I say with a "matter of fact" smile.

"I knew from the first time I saw you, you'd be a moneymaker," Gray says with a smile, "I'm going to talk to the director alright? Stay out of trouble," Gray says eyeing us suspiciously, "And enjoy your lunch girls" Gray says rubbing our heads and walking away.

"That lecture took forever, next time I'll just stay at school with the dance team," Yuri said looking exhausted.

"You should see his punishments, I remember one time when I was 12 I was upset at Gray because he took me out of public school so I purposely messed up a scene to get back at him. When he found out I was so much trouble, I swear I saw the devil in him." I said as I shuddered thinking about it. "So he made me-"

"Shut up I don't wanna know," Yuri said covering my mouth with her hand.

"KARMA" I turned around to see who was calling my name.