Actress MIA

Tendou walks hand and hand with me to the convenience store, we walked in silence but it wasn't awkward it felt perfect.

"Thanks" Tendou says in a whisper but I hear him and look at him confused.

"For what?" He looks at me surprised like he couldn't believe he said that out loud.

"Uh...nothing" He turns his gaze elsewhere but I get curious

"Come on you can tell me" I say tugging on his sweater sleeve

"It's nothing" He just looks straight

"Fine but just know you can tell me anything"

"Anything?" He looked at me with a smirk

"Yeah, we're friends right?"

"Suuurreee" Tendou looks away from me again

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Why are you called the guess monster?"

"Well I guess it's because I'm good at guess blocking"

"You are really good at blocking but why guess monster?"

"Well, when I was young kids used to pick on me and call me a monster so I guess I still look like one now"

"Don't be ridiculous, you're not a monster"

"You don't think so?"

"I know so, if you're a monster then I'm the princess that changes your life"

Tendou looked at me surprised and I turned my head as I feel the heat rise into my cheeks. I couldn't believe I said that. "H-hey look we're here." I stuttered as we went to the convenience store. Tendou hands me his hoodie, I look at him and blush even harder.

"So the cashier doesn't recognize you" He said with his side turned to the side. I took the sweater and put it on. It was practically swallowing me but I didn't complain because he smelled just like him, I never wanted to take it off.

"T-thanks" We walked into the store and went to go get a Jump but I stopped to look at a magazine. I was on the front cover and the headline said "Yu Karma MIA" I picked it up and turned to the page where the article was written.

"Yu Karma has been MIA in the filming industry for almost 2 months. Her manager refuses to give details on her whereabouts but ensures that she is happy and healthy. How long will her fans have to wait before hearing from her? A fan comments "I hope she comes back soon, Grey might say she's happy and healthy but is she really? What if something happened to her? I won't believe it unless she says it herself." Another fan comments " I doubt she's okay she usually is always in contact with fan base but for the past month, no one has heard anything from her." Kaname, a friend of Karma comments" I actually haven't heard from her either but if Grey says she's fine then she's fine. I trust Grey with Karma and her fans should too. As a fellow actor it's normal to just want to disappear some times, she probably needed it." Her manager has said for the time being she's put a pause o her acting career but how long will this pause be? Grey, her manager provides no comment on this question, but tells us she'll return sometime soon." I let out a sigh, Tendou walks over to me and rests his head onto of mine.

"Don't read that, you'll make yourself sad" He takes the magazine out of my hand and puts it back on the shelf. "Come on, I already paid" He pulls me out of the store. "Karma, are you ok?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" I lied I'm not 100% fine

"No you're not I know that your fans might be worried but think of it this way, you're in regular school now and you're the manager of a volleyball team. You're just really busy as of right now, plus the media isn't supposed to even know you're here because it would cause chaos. I'm sure your fans will understand, if you just took a vacation. Hatake Kaname even said so"

"You're right but still I should've kept in better contact with them" I look down

"Hold on" Tendou runs back into the store and comes out with a bag.

"What's in the bag?"

"Come back to my dorm and you'll find out" He says as he starts walking away. Curiosity got the better of me as I walked behind him trying to peak into the bag. Tendou holds the bag up to his chest and says "Bad Karma, no peaking and you better hurry up or I'll leave you behind."