His Past

~Lunch~

I finally finished the dance for Yuri's dance club and I was showing her while the guys watched. We we're gathered in a hallway because Yuri was too shy to try it in the cafeteria.

"So at a little funk and soul, u get into a straight line and do body rolls like this." Yuri and I were going over the moves one last time.

"Thanks so much Karma, we're totally going to win with this choreo. Do you want to dance with us in the competition?"

"Can't the same day there's a volleyball match but I'll be cheering you guys on" Yuri smiled at me and went over the steps on her own.

"Hey Karma, how was the paparazzi this morning? You made it out fine I see."

"Well the paparazzi wasn't the hard part." Yuri spins and looks at me confused.

"Ah, you're talking about the raven hair boy" Wakatoshi says

"Yeah, that's Kaname. He was an old friend of mine until he confessed his feelings for me then it got awkward. He confessed not too long before I started coming here. 

"He acted pretty delusional about you, this morning" Shirabu commented

" Yea he kept demanding to see you and talk to you, Wakatoshi kept telling him you weren't here but he wouldn't listen. That's when coach Washijio had to step in"

"I don't even know how he managed to know I was going to be at the gym" I sighed and ate some of my milkbread. 

"That's beyond us" Tendou says patting my head 

"I'm surprised that he managed to notice Tendou from the photo so quickly" Goshiki says

"By the way he acted this morning, he probably looked at it every 2 minutes" Semi said "he probably even examined it this morning"

"That sounds exactly like him" I sighed

"Why's he so obsessed with you anyways?" Tendou asks still playing in my hair

"That I can answer for you" Roku walked up to us, looking even more stressed then before." Sorry for budding on your conversation, I was actually looking for you to apologize for Kaname's actions." He said scratching the back of his head.

"It's totally fine Roro, I'm used to his antics now" 

"Yeah we're all fine with it now, it was a one time thing right?" Tendou says looking at Roku, who has an unsure look on his face.

"Roro?"

"Kar, it expired last month and now he's planning to attend your school. I just finished a call with Grey he said that he might be able to get another but it's up to you."

"Another what?" Everyone said in unison looking at me.

"I see, so the restraining order expired" I look down and think for a bit. "If he makes it in, I'll talk it over with the principal." I look up a Roku

"Anyways Roro, can you answer Tendou's question about Kaname?"

"No problem Kar." Roku took a deep sigh "Remember the first time you guys met, on the set of your movie "Red Flags?" 

"Yes I think he played Shiro's best friend?" 

"Yeah he did, at the time you were both 14 that kid worshiped you like a god but not just because of your career as an actor but because of who your dad was." Roku paused and looked at me with a concerned expression. "Is it okay if I continue I know how you feel about the topic." Roku looked at me with a sad expression.

"Continue Roro, I'll be fine"

"Okay, if you want me to stop just say so. Yu Hiro was Kaname's idol, he was one of the greatest volleyball players. Kaname always wanted to meet him because Mr. Yu was an inspiration to young children around the world."

"Hold on, Karma your that Yu" Goshiki said shocked

"Yeah, we'll talk more later okay? Go ahead Roro" Roku nodded his head and continues.

"Kaname was a more of a model at the time which wasn't a time consuming career so he would often practice his volleyball skills. He wanted to be a professional volleyball player but everyone around him to focus on his modelling career where he could be something. He persevered throughout it but after hearing about Mr. Yu's death he completely abandoned volleyball and modeling altogether. His acting career started around then, I got a call asking for him to play Shiro's friend in your movie and that's when he met you. The daughter of his idol, he thought by being close to you he'd be closer to his idol and by then he vowed to himself to marry you, which would make hi as close as possible to Mr. Yu."

"How do you know so much about him though?" Yuri asked 

"Roro is Kaname's older brother" I said

"Remember me in your prayers" Roku sighed

"Roro I assume that you've talked this over with him" 

"Yeah, but once he's got a goal he won't stray from it. To get rid of him try getting a boyfriend." Roku looked at Tendou, who had his arm around my waist. "Or marrying the one you got. Anyways, I gotta check on that little psycho, Karma we'll be in touch." Roku walked away.

"Bye Roro" The bell rang signalling lunch was over, Yuri and I waved goodbye to everyone and went to music.