jealousy

Did you guys think I wasnt going to update again. I'm not that mean the last chapter was super short sorry anyways so here's more I'm sorry for the wait. Also I hope all of you are well.

Izukus point of view

I had just got done with classes and training with allmight so I found my way to the nurses office. Since today all I needed was medicine for my migraine I was going to be quick for once. As I sat down on the edge of one of the beds. Instead recovery girl requested that we try something different. " I'm sorry midoriya but, I want to try and see how fast your recovery time can be". Recovery girl stated laying me down. I truly just wanted this to be quick so I could go check on my angel. Her and kacchan missed all of first period. I knew they were close but, it's still strange. Maybe she told him about the marriage? Well luckily soon my question would be answered. I hear alot of noise and sit up opening my eyes which quickly widen, and my mouth following suit. What did he do to her. She was cradled in his arms passed out and bleeding. I listen in hoping to figure out details about here state by listening to their conversation he was having with recovery girl. He addressed me nicer than normal but still. I refuse to acknowledge him. He doesn't even have a shirt on why? What could they have been doing?

45 minutes later
Mizukos pov

I go to open my eyes, and quickly change my mind instead groaning in pain. I feel two rough sets of hands holding mine both of which I recognized. "I don't want to open my eyes, because we'll pain y'know. Although what are both of you doing" I chuckle and than tighten my grip in pain. Katsuki softly chuckles "you always were good at observation weren't u mizo". He spoke really quietly which was much appreciated " oh y'know I had to beat you at something didn't I" I reply chuckling. " How about you izu" I feel his grip tighten a bit. " Well um recovery girl wanted to test my recovery time so I was here. Also I feel like it's ok that I wanted to stay by your side or I at least felt like I should since you know we are engaged". I feel the mood quickly change as kat intertwines our fingers and izu kisses mine. Oh no wait what did I miss I think worriedly. I slowly open my eyes and softly pull my right hand away from izu and go to touch the bandages on my nose which was a mistake. As I had barely moved it I could feel stitching and my hands felt a little wet. Wait oh great did I start it bleeding again. I held my head burst of pain shooting through my skull. "GAHHHH! Damnit that was a mistake" katsuki shoots up and cradles my face and softly carresses my cheek. I soon feel a hot stare move from me to kat. " Kat it hurts it really hurts" I start softly crying tightly gripping onto him refusing to give into the glaring. I just wanted kat right now I could have cared less about their little feud. I feel him softly place his hand behind my head and pull me close " hey don't cry please I've got you it's going to be ok I'm right here". I feel the bed dip and the glare goes away and is quickly replaced by a soft loving gaze. I soon feel izus hands rubbing my back as he softly kisses the back of my neck. My cries softly fade away and I grab one of izus hands pulling it forward intertwining our fingers. I return to hugging kat keeping our fingers intertwined. Soon after I hear a door open and close quietly  followed by a chorus of hushing. Thanks to my great hearing I know what their saying. " Omg bakugo is being soft(momo) well yea he's only soft for mizo though haven't you noticed ( mina) I'm honestly surprised he hasn't confessed ( jiro) same (kiri) wait you guys don't know (uraraka) wait hold up know what (momo) spillll! (mina) shhhh (all the girls + kiri) oh sorry but still spill ( mina) mizuko and midoriya are engaged I think they said it was arranged but that's what deku told me and iida ( uraraka) oh shoot so than (kiri-)" I chuckle into kat and whisper " hey guys wanna mess with the class". I smirk into kat. " Sure their outside the door aren't they" kat answers back. " Your absolutely spot on mainly the girls and kiri but yea".  "What's your idea my angel" izu answers back. " Ill separate from you two and than kat will cup your face izu" I hear izu chuckle nervously. "Would it make you smile" kat replys quickly. " Yes it would".

Katsuki pov

As long as it makes her smile I guess I just really want to see her smile she's been in so much pain. She pulls away alittle I look at izu and he nods softly. He wasn't looking at me so I lift his face a brush his lips with my thumb while cupping his face. He inhales sharply and grips my hand. I hear small squeaks from the door not loud enough yet I bet their covering urarakas mouth. So I look into his eyes and look back down to his lips and back up. He's a blushing mess I've never seen him like this so I'll take advantage. I go alittle closer to him while pulling him closer as well our noses touching. Dekus breathing speeding up as he whispers " kacchan" he looks at my lips and leans in more and we hear thrashing. We both chuckle and lean in more our lips almost touching I feel mizos stare it kinda makes deku more inticing. As I prepare to kiss him my eyes closing as well as his our lips don't even fully touch and we hear a scream. Alot of shushing follows and me and deku pull away smirking. " Caught you guys wanna come in losers". There's alot of cursings and really uraraka.

Izukus pov

My breathings is still quick but I cover it up with a laugh. But my mind was racing. I watch as they enter the room sulking. "Dang it uraraka they knew they could get you" mina pouts. "What mina means is how is wadsworth. We wanted to come check because, we figured this is where you guys would've ended up. No wonder midoriya was here too" kiri says walking up to us. He goes over to my angel and hugs here careful of her nose. " Thank you guys I'm fine I think. . .  just a little scrap  I'll be just fine. I'm glad we got you guys tho" she answers back laughing soon followed by a scoff from kacchan. "As if you basically cut open your nose idiot" he says rolling his eyes. " Well schools over we didn't know if you guys knew but we brought you the work and you have my number wadsworth if you need me but your pretty smart. Same to u bakugo and midoriya" momo says smiling and handing us our work my angel just nodded and kacchan mumbled a thank you I smiled and thanked yaoyorozo. "Your welcome also here's your bags I hope your healing goes well rest well please. I'll see you all back at the dorms" yaoyorozu says bowing and exiting. " See you at the dorms feel better!" Everyone says following momo.
After they left it went really quiet and kacchan took turns looking at me and than at my angel.

All POV

What do we do now.

I hope you all really liked this chapter I tried making it longer. Also please don't get angry about the tiny bit of bakudeku I added in I do not approve of ship hate. Since I am a multi shipper I really just think all appropriate ships should be respected. Please just be respectful and don't worry the bakudeku bit was just to add a bit of spicy to the story line. I also just really wanted to prank uraraka so other than that I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter leave any requests you guys have. I love to hear y'all's feedback I will try and update again soon but no promises. I hope all of you my lovely readers are having an amazing day! Please remember to drink water and take care of yourself ❤️. - author