the aftermath

As I got on my tiptoes our lips seemed to be only centimeters apart. I closed my eyes. Awaiting his lips to meet mine. Instead I feel someones ginger touch on my shoulder. I prepare myself for his kiss. But instead of the soft sensation of his lips that I was craving. I was again disappointed as I feel my shoulders being pushed down returning me to my normal height. I open my eyes to see katsuki frowning.

  Immediately thoughts floods into my mind and the once great idea seems like a huge mistake. Wishing he would've just swept me up and kissed me. But quickly wondering what would've happened if we did. What would that do to Izu. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. It's not like I didn't want to but I know you have a reason not to. So, I'm just going to go. I don't want to get you in any trouble" After he says that I snap out of my thoughts. He goes to move his arms away from holding me. I chuckle "When has that ever been the case. You scared to get me into trouble."
   I smirk then quickly get serious again. "please don't let go of me yet" I plead of him holding him closer. Surprise fills his features. " I thought that Izuku was your first choice" he said his eyes filled with confusion and hurt. I can't help but to let a mellioncolli laugh slip through my lips. " Wow I didn't think you were that stupid" I softly rest my throbbing head on his chest the adrenaline now wearing off. I start shaking. " I guess I am but are you okay". He asks holding me softly. I shake my head the world slowly coming in and out of focus. " I l l lov". The world quickly goes black. As I feel my body going limp.

                        Backugos POV
" What is it Mizu." I can feel her shaking wait shoot is she fainting crap. Im glad I caught her. What was she saying I was so worried about her I wasn't even listening. I pick her up and carry mizu to recovery girl holding her close. "Damn idiot how did u even hurt your nose this bad" I set mizu down so I could search for cloth but, since my shirt was already ruined I instead used that and pressed it softly to her nose. As I arrive at recovery girls office you'll never believe who I found. Yep you guessed it Izuku the one and only damn nerd. How will I explain this. "Recovery girl" she quickly whips her head around. " Oh dear how did this happen" she questions concern playing on her face. " I don't know I went to the roof to get some space." I look down for a moment smiling at mizo. " She wouldn't let me be alone though. I think she might've hit her nose on the stairs. Oh hey nerd" Izukus mouth was wide open as he took in the situation looking at me shirtless and then to his unconscious bride. "Do u have extra shirts?" Recovery girl nodded and tossed me one as she examined mizo. I put the shirt on swiftly. " Is it ok if I stay here til she wakes up again? Pls" I look down feeling bad knowing this was also my fault. " If your ok with missing class I guess but this is a one time pass ok" I nod softly and sit in a chair next to her bed. Her nose is covered in bandages and her shirt also ruined. I notice deku still hadn't said a word and that scared me he was never this silent.

Hey guys I just got back on because I had a day off and am mostly caught up. So here you go. Please comment and give me tips or thing you think would go well in the story. Have a lovely day and I hope u all are doing well.