Moving

My mom said that deku might be meeting me at the dorms. But nothing was set in stone yet. So I had planned on moving in by my self with no one else's help. I was totally prepared for this I brought my wireless headphones and my phone. So I had 3 full boxes which I carefully set down so I could set up my Bluetooth. After I finish setting  up my Bluetooth. I put in my headphones in and started my music. The bad thing yet good thing about these headphones is they block out almost all noise if there off or if  there turned up u have about no chance of hearing anything. So I get to  work and start listening to my music and dancing along to the music. As I unpack. (Play song - lost in the rhythm). As one of my favorite songs came on I started to sway my hips and dancing to the song .

More than half way through the song I feel someone lightly tap me I turn around and pause the song and look up to see a red izuku and I quickly match his shade. I kindly ask Deku "how much did u see" I ask starting to calm my blush. "Well I called you're name a couple times but practically saw the whole thing sorryit'sjustuareareallygooddancersoididn'tthinktostopyousorryi'lljustgo ". Even though he talks really fast I understood every word he said .

As he was about to walk away I grabbed his hand. I started to blush realizing we're holding hands. "Please don't leave" izuku stops in his place and nods his head. I then ask "would u like to listen too" he lightly nods his head staying silent. I hand him one of my headphones and he puts it in and I restart the song. "This is the song I was dancing to if u were wondering " he then asks something breaking his silence. But this immediately turns me right back into a blushing mess. "Could I dance with you this time" he asks shyly. I lightly nods my head yes.

We both start swaying our hips to the song and laughing. After the song ends one of the slower songs on my playlist comes on. Izuku smiles and bows saying " may I have this dance" I laugh and answer with a simple yes. He takes my hand in his and I place my free hand on his shoulder and he places his on my hip. We start slow dancing gracefully around the room. After the song ends i kiss him on the cheek and thank him for the dance. He blushes giving me one of his sweet smiles. The rest of the time we sit in a comfortable silence and unpack. After we finish we say our goodbyes.  Right before he leaves he kisses me on the forehead and waves good bye.

Hope u liked it sorry for the wait
- writer