the reveal

Hey y'all im on a small break so here is a short update hope u like it my lovelies

Mizukos pov

After Bakugou sets me down we started walking in a deafening silence.

10 MINUTES LATER

We were still walking in this deafing silence which pierced the air containing a horrid meaning. I tap Bakugo on the shoulder to get his attention. At the same time we both stop walking and turn to face one another and spew out the same words. " I have to tell u something ". We laugh most of the  tension melting away. " u go first" I say smiling sweetly up at him. " Ok well uh I wanted to tell u that I think im". Suddenly Kiri runs up to us halting bakugos great reveal and haulting our more than prevalent conversation. "heyo you guys" Kiri greets us. I exhale sharply kinda mad at Kiri for interrupting us.  " Hey I love you man but we were talking could u come back later". Kiri looked sheepish and scratched the back of his neck" yeah sorry see you too in class" Kiri runs off. Bakugo sighs seeming slightly aggravated " can u go first". I nod " well my parents arranged me too marry izu and I thought it would only be proper to let u know first well Uraraka and Iida know but I wanted u to hear" I look up to seeing Bakugo with this look in his eyes giving the illusion that he was standing at the edge of a cliff deciding whether to jump or to stay on land where it was safe. As if he was forced there and was given an ultamatum that if he fell off he'd feel free but would not be able to stop falling. So instead he leaves the whole situation. I hug him out of instinct " are u ok". I hear him sniff. " Yeah I'm fine" he pushes me away walking off leaving me dumbfounded.

Hope y'all enjoyed leave a comment on your opinion or what u would like to see bye my lovelies
-writer