Cuddles and Close Calls

Heyo!!! Guess who's headed to college rn! Me!!!! I'm sorry my lovlies for not updating but without further adieu ccc.
⚠️slightly mature

Mizo's POV

Sho picked me up and carried me to the bed and gently laid me down. He then went over to the end of the bed to grab a blanket. I lay there questioning myself as to why my mind had wandered earlier. For goodness sakes your engaged! You know what I don't wanna know. Sho comes back with a fluffy blanket. He looked down at me pretty dazed.

"You look so beautiful Mizuko" He was barely speaking above a whisper. I quickly went to hide my ruby complexion. He laid down behind me and pulled me securely against his strong chest. I could feel him cuddling into me. His hot breath making goosebumps appear. I could feel each heartbeat against my back. His hands began rubbing up and down my arms chasing the goosebumps. His presence was all consuming. I began to cuddle back into him but it didn't seem close enough.

"You should take off your shirt" I say turning around in his arms and tugging at the hem. I don't think I've ever seen sho that red must just be hot.

"Uhhh ... why?" He asked stuttering.

" I need to get closer to you I'm still freezing" He just nodded and adjusted himself beside me pulling his shirt over his head. DAYUMMMMM! He definitely isn't appalling by any means. He has a perfect 6 pack. I reached out placing my hand against his muscles tracing their outlines.

"Dang Sho I thought I had good muscles... umm is it ok if I lay on top of you?" Sho just sat there for a moment contemplating he suddenly adjusted his body. Growing red he swallowed harshly looking over to me.

"Um could you uh umm well straddle me then lay down". We soon became matching shades of red. I softly nodded straddling him he put his hands on my hips while he sat up and pulled me to his chest staring at my lips. My eyes began darting between his lips and eyes. DAMNIT I can't be doing this think of Izuku. Do I even love him though do I love Shoto. This week has been insane.

Todoroki's POV

Did I really think I would be able to control myself being this close. She's engaged we aren't like that are we. Do I wanna know if these feelings go both ways. I start leaning closer into her and pulling her hips closer against me. She's so close, I wonder if I lean closer will she. Without thinking further, I place my forehead against hers. Our noses are touching she's not pulling away I shift my face slightly. We are centimeters apart my heart is beating so fast can she feel my heart beating.

Outside POV

Both of their heartbeats quicken chest rising and falling together. Breaths exchanging with one another heat quickly growing between the two. A phone starts ringing both ignore it. Mizo's hands reach up to Shoto's chest wavering just before meeting with his skin. She starts to gently push him into the mattress the pair almost skin to skin if it weren't for the fabric of Mizuko's shirt. Shoto begins shifting beneath Mizuko her legs still firmly placed on either side of Shoto. Shoto begins to mutter swears under his breath. Shoto reaches up and grabs Mizuko's face their lips now touching but not locked.

Todoroki's POV

I don't know what to do. I've been wonder if her heart is open to me or if it's shut, I'd hate to interrupt, but she's driving me crazy.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we are constantly on the cusp. F* ck Mizo I just want to know if you feel the same as I do. We could be together if you wanted to" I whisper the last part under my breath 'I'd be sad to see you go but we both know'. I finally pull away from her looking to the side not being able to look at her. She's always so touchy and close am I just mis.... as I'm thinking that I feel something brush against my neck. It's not her lips Mizo is giving me butterfly kisses.
After she reached my jawline, she gently grabbed my chin and pulled me up to look at her. Then her hands made their way to the back of my head. She yanked me up rapidly but just in front of her face. I whined softly Mizo frowned softly as she leaned in. She brushed her bottom lip against mine, my hands were on either side of her face. I was now not only flustered but frustrated. She just kept doing half kisses getting close and then pulling away.

"Mizo what are we doing" She looked down and shrugged ashamed.

"I don't know I want to so badly but then Izuku comes to mind, and I would feel so guilty" I nod understanding. I pull her completely into me lips touching again.

" I don't know why I keep crawling back to you (her hands are gripping onto me) but I know it never feels wrong, so u say the word and I'll pull away but if not" She knew. She bite her lip softly she leaned further into me I was ready when I heard footsteps. I pulled away from Mizo quickly hiding under the blanket facing away and Mizo got on the ground and turned the TV on.

"Hey, want to play some card games kids" her dad said opening the door I heard her whisper to her dad about me being asleep I just followed along.

Hope u liked it. It was so fun to write I'll update again soon I have plans my lovlies good ones I swear. Also, who is your favorite love interest?