It's a wonder isn't

Hey y'all so if you read comments you can see my bestie would like me to update. So you are getting an update sooner than planned lol 😂. But she gave me some great ideas to work with so this is for you. SAVAGE BEAST!

Izukus pov

Now that we're not distracted I've got to figure out how to show bakugo that she is mine. I know it's arranged but I think I love her. I'm not willing to give that up just because Bakugo decided that now was his perfect time for whatever this is. Wait I got distracted where did she go Bakugo is still here what did I miss? Must've been important.

Katsuki pov

I want to explain to him what's going on. At least that's why I think I stayed back right now I don't really know what I'm feeling. One thing I do know is that I love her. He may have made some "agreement" but I loved her first and I would like to think she loves me too. The way she reacted on the roof we almost. Damn it I'm getting distracted again focus. "Deku" he snapped his head up like. . . I don't know but I do know that look he's planning something. Oh and when has that ever gone wrong Bakugo oh like everytime. I better be honest he prefers that right?. " Hey I need to tell you something I rather be straight up than hide it. I guess I do have some respect for you". He's calculating that's good means he's probably willing to talk maybe I'm in the clear. " Sure go ahead I'll hear you out". Ok I think I'm clear than this will all be done. " Well you know that after we well weren't hanging out anymore mizo. Well (smiles) she aproched me to be friends she was different, kind not fake. She made me well better I guess not by much but she cared about me and it helped. Well I fell in love she. . . Well she's everything to me nothing else matters. I know you two have some type of arrangements but. . . I ... She's the only one I've ever loved. You have so many options DEKU what what do you even need her for" I can feel tears start to well up. I fight them back no way I'm going to show anymore weakness around him. Wait is he laughing no way I was just real with him and he's laughing? "It is really a wonder isn't kacchan you love her. (Smacks his hands down hard on the end of the bed) you don't YOU DONT. Ha you don't think I don't think I do too. Unlike you I actually have an arrangement to marry her for her to be mine and me to be hers. You really love messing me up as soon as I'm happy don't you what kicks do u get from it huh. . . Actually I don't care I'm going to the dorms" . I sat there shocked I have never seen deku like that.

Mizuko

I left I had a feeling they needed to talk I assume I was right their still not back. Thank goodness for my quirk constant icepacks. I chuckle to myself. I would be a really great nurse. I'm going to go start on homework.

Timeskip due to cute little bunnies running across the street at my house making me lose my train of thought.
The next morning

Ah dang it I fell asleep at my desk again. Wait it's Saturday!!! "WOOOOHO" oh wait I bet everyone is still sleeping I usally wake up the earliest. Oh wait it's 9 it's not too early I'm going to eat. Well first I have to change. What do I want to wear today. Ohhh that's right I'm not going to school so I don't have to wear a freaking skirt yes. Ok I'll wear the frayed dark blue shorts and a big dress shirt and then layer it with with a grey long sleeve. Ahhh comfort and it looks cute. I bounce over to the elevator. " Good morning todoroki" he smiles a little. "Hey good morning how are you feeling" I smile. "My nose is feeling quite a bit better actually how are you doing" me and todoroki became good friends we confided in each other for alot of things. It is really nice. "I'm doing well. . .Also I'm really sorry about the other day I hope I didn't make you mad". He looks so sweet he most of the time means well. I hug him he seems a bit startled but he hugs me back tightly. "Wanna hang out later at my dorm games and stuff" he looks down at me as I lift my head. I smile really big and nod it sound really relaxing I miss being able to not think. "That sounds really nice todoroki thank you". He smiled so big it made me so happy. " Do u want breakfast too" I said smiling up at him. "That sounds good do u want help" he asked tilting his head. "No I'm good thank you" I smiled running to the kitchen. "I'll let you know when it's done". I giggle sliding into the kitchen. I stretch and head over to the sink and start humming while washing my hands. I grab a pan and all my ingredients a cutting board a chefs knife and a bowl. I start whipping up my dad's fav breakfast food it's called hash. I start fixing the potatoes while I have the bacon cooking in the pan. I whip up the eggs after adding in the potatoes. I add salt pepper and cayenne pepper to the eggs and adding some other vegetables to my mix. As I am scrambling the eggs I set the totillas in the oven to get warm. I suddenly feel arms around my waist as someone takes the spatula from my hand. I immediately know who it is and lean back a little to see a now focused Bakugo. I laugh and kiss his cheek. "This remind you of anything sir Chef bomber boy". He chuckles and hugs me "of course it does my little icicle". I sigh deeply and turn around hugging him "about yesterday". I was quickly hushed. "I want to talk later ok I promise let's just do like old times ok... Please". I sigh and than laugh a little " you know your alot of work Kat". He just laughed and I stayed hugging him.