The weekend

Hello lovelies I finally did it I made sure it was extra long to make it up too you guys.I'm so so sorry I went out of town for little over a month and wasn't able to publish for lack of internet connection. Now let's start.

Deku pov

Should I no. She would say no. Maybe I should just see. I debated back and forth with myself weather to invite Wadsworth to come with us (deku protection squad) to go get ice cream. They did recommend that I should ask her since we are going to be married after high school.But they mostly just wanted to get to know her better and become friends with her. Fine I'll do it I thought to myself. Its not like shes mean i'll be fine.

D=deku
W=wadsworth

D: hey so me and my friends were wondering if you wanted to come with us to get ice cream i can come by and get u😊

W: This isn't just because u feel like u have too right?

D: why would u think that just because we're engaged doesn't mean I'm forced to do anything for u

W: Okay then see u soon

W:wait deku err sorry midoriya ummm around what time exactly and about how long will we be out for?

D:oh yeah sorry something around 5 hours and umm I'll pick u up around 1 does that sound okay

W: yeah thanks

                                         Mizukos' pov

SHOOT I thought sitting in my oversized shirt and sweats. Well I guess I actually have to get ready for the day yay(said with thick  layers of sarcasm). Well at least this will be fun. Right? I quietly pondered to myself. Opening my closet and retrieving a few options to wear out. I had narrowed it down to a cutesy option and a more bad girl option. I just ending up taking essences from both outfits. A mint dress and black wedges from the cutesy option and a leather jacket from the badder choice. Since my hair has a nice wave too it and looks nice I might just leave it like this. Grabbing a necklace my friend gave too me at a young age a simple heart that had the word bff on the inside and light pink stone at the top of the heart. I clasp it loosely around my neck. After I finish the outfit I pull out my makeup bag. I pull out my eyeliner and add a safe amount to both eyes. Shoving the eyeliner back in my bag I fish around in the bag and finally pull out my mascara. I apply a light coat to my lashes. To my already long and voluminous lashes giving them a bit more attention with the darker hue. Next I just apply the first eyeshadow i find which happened to be grey. I find a nudey pink and add some to my lips. Finishing the look off by dusting a mixture of highlighter and blush onto my cheeks and nose. Now I'm ready I thought. Just as I thought that I heard a knock on my house door.(it's the weekend this child get home sick as all crap so she's at home don't @ me ok). Continuing....  It was midoriya since it was a bit chilly he had on a letterman style jacket on which suited him well a pair of jeans and his normal red sneakers (u all know the ones😉) then he was also wearing a black shirt underneath his jacket I could see since his jacket was partly unzipped. Although when I looked up he kinda did the same once over I did to him when our eyes meet he quickly looked away a pink going across his face. I quickly came to realize my cheeks were doing the same I began to rub the back of my neck nervously.

Switch swouch swap
                                             Izukus pov

I knock on Wadsworth house door I soon hear the click of shoes which I soon found out were some sort of heels. As soon as she opened the door I was floored. She looked amazing I soon analyzed what all she was wearing a black leather jacket a mint dress and some heels and she looked perfect. When I finished my analysis. I went to look up at her and we made direct eye contact. Which I wasn't prepared for and I quickly diverted my eyes. Feeling heat ruse to my cheeks.