Izuku's POV

BTW their going on a break from school

After seeing my friends at school and finally am arriving home. I get a text  from the group chat( Iida, Uaraka and deku) seeing who could hang out. So I went to ask my mom to see if I could. She responded to me by saying she had to talk to me about something first. Soooooo that's why i'm just sitting here.

3 hours later
(Time skip brought to u by bakugo starting a food fight)

Well i'm still sitting here. So currently my question is she ever coming. The oddest thing was as soon as I said this my mom came in. Maybe I should have had that thought earlier. "So you know all the hero's right?" My mom asked obviously knowing the answer. "Of course " confusion tinting my voice. "Welllll u know the hero's puma and riptide". My mom asks knowing full well I do.

"Yes there one of the top heros whyyy?" I ask still full of confusion. "Also there daughter"? "Yes she's in my class may I ask again why" I say starting to let the annoyance and my inpatients leak into my actions.

"Izku could u hear me out all the way before u answer this next question please". I simple nod my head yes in response. My mom continues with the odd conversation she's started. "Well so you know about quirk marriages or ones based on alliances well you are going to be marring their daughter. You may speak now. But will u do it?" The thing was I actually couldn't talk for once I wasn't mumbling a million words a minute or talking I was quiet. Til I finally was able to speak again. "We need this for our family don't we." My mom nods her head solemnly. "I wish it weren't so I wish u could find your own love". That's when I hear my moms voice breaks and I fully take grasp of the situation.....But I also realize she's crying. In one quick movement I grab my mother in a tight embrace and whisper softly in her ear."It's ok i'll do it." I can feel her start to relax in my arms. We stay like that for about an hour. Then my mom speaks up again. "She's going to change dorms to the one next to yours okay". "okay" I whisper softly again rubbing her back.

I just would like to quickly thank all of you for reading and voting it means alot.
Sincerely, The author