new friends

Quick author note soooooo I'm thinking of adding a part in the dorms again and one at lunch but for now let's get into this lovelies. Hey also the charters Izuku and Mizukos will be referred to by last name or their nicknames.

                                               Izu pov

Me and angel made it to where we were meeting Uraraka and Iida. But we were early so we decided to walk around at the park just across the street. I don't know when but we had stopped holding hands. And I was beginning to miss the comfort and warmth that came with holding her hand. We were walking side by side in a comfortable silence. It reminded me a bit of the day that I came and helped her unpack her boxes. Sudden I felt something wrap around my pinkie. I looked over at my angel and she was blushing hardcore just looking down. I then looked down at my hand her pinkie was wrapped around mine. I stopped walking and she quickly tried to unwrap her pinkie from mine. "Ssorry" she said. I moved from  where I was standing to be in front of her and did something really uncharacteristic of myself. I notice she wouldn't look at me soooooo.  I decided to make her. I grabbed her chin and tilted her head so she was looking at me. Then we were looking into each others eyes. I intertwined both of our hands and fingers together. Then said "it's ok I was just taken by surprise. She nodded and I noticed there was a bench we didn't see before right in front of the ice cream place. So I suggested we both go and sit. With our hands recently reclasped we sat down. I could tell she was tired. After a bit longer of sitting there about 10 more minutes and I had realized there was something heavy on my shoulder as I looked over I saw my angel was laying asleep on my shoulder. Wait did i just call her my angel we haven't even talked about if we were official or even saying were official yet. Just then i heard someone yell out our names. I turned to look over my shoulder and there was Iida and Uraraka walking towards us and waving.

Bye lovelies see you next chapter hope you enjoy.