Part 2

Beyoncé's POV
Months Later(still 1994)

My life has been a whirlwind. School let out for the summer and that's when my money really started to flow. All I did was sell, train in the gym, and hang out with Nicki and her friends.

I'm about to start high school and with Nicki having me hang with her I'm already known for selling between the students.

On the weekends me and Nicki were always at the mall. I never dropped too much money to cause suspicion. I just wanted a nice outfit every once in a while. I splurged on some Timbs and Air Force One's and that's as far as my sneaker collection went. I had a nice savings for myself and could treat me and Nicki to fun shit. Going to amusement parks, just fun shit we've never had the opportunity to do.

As the summer ended I got stronger and stronger. Darnell started putting me in the ring and I was knocking bitches out left and right. Besides living in a group home my life was pretty sweet.

Well that was until now since I'm running for my fucking life from some cops as we speak.

I jumped on a row of cars and just ran on them down the row. I didn't care who windshield broke.

By the time I got to the end of the block the whole neighborhood was outside. I hopped off the last car and two cop cars blocked my path. Next thing I know all these guns are drawn on me and I just put my hands up to surrender. They grabbed and cuffed me.

"Don't grab her like that!" Nicki yelled. "That's my sister!"

When I got slammed on the cop car hood I saw Nicki.

"Don't worry. Imma get Darnell!" She yelled and took off.

Me? I got put in the back of a squad car and taken to the station. I got finger printed and booked and I sat waiting for my social worker.

The door opened and a cop walked in.

"That was a lot of weed in that backpack." He said.

I didn't say anything.

"Who do you sell for?"

I still didn't say anything.

"That's almost three years in juvie." He said.

"You're not suppose to integrate me without an adult because I'm a minor. So I suggest you leave me alone until my social worker or lawyer get here." I said.

He looked at me like I was a smart ass which I was being but Darnell already told me the ins and outs if I get caught.

He looked like he wanted to say something to me but he just left out. I looked at the clock and just waited as the hours passed by.

Finally someone came in as I was about to fall asleep.

"You've made bail." I heard and a cop came to uncuff my hand from the table.

I got up and I got my stuff and standing in the lobby was Nicki, Darnell, and my social worker. I've never seen her before so she must be new.

"Are you okay?" Nicki asked as soon as I was in arms reach.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and then looked at Darnell.

"This your new social worker." He said looking at the lady.

I nodded.

"Okay, so I spoke with your group home and their not allowing you back. Said your a hazard and they have little children in their care and you're a liability." She said.

"Oh, great." I groaned. "So where am I going now?"

"You're coming with me." Darnell said.

I looked at the social worker to see if it's legit.