Part 15

Christian's POV

I finally figured out where we were when we landed. The pilot announced it.

"Aye, come on." Jay said as he grabbed his back pack.

"No." I said as I stayed seated.

"What? Come on. We gotta get off the plane. They waiting." He said.

"No, I'm going back to New York." I said.

Jay looked upset but I didn't care. "You gonna make me tell them-"

"I don't give a fuck what you tell them. I'm not staying here." I said.

Jay took a deep breath before getting off the plane without me.

Diva's POV

These kids move so fucking slow. They got all the sleep on the ride like they have nothing to worry about. We running from a fucking body. Their body.

I finally saw Jay. Finally.

"Where's Christian?" I yelled.

Jay jogged over to me. "She not tryna get off."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said shrugging. "She wanna go back to New York."

"I don't care. Get her off that plane." I said.

"Me?" He asked surprised.

"You know what? No, not you." I said and looked into the van we rented.
"Killa, get your sister."

"Told you she was gonna do this shit." She said hopping out the van. "As soon as he announced Atlanta I knew she was gonna act like a baby."

"Get her off the plane and into the van." I said and she nodded. I looked at King. "You might gotta help her out."

"Oh, imma Joe Jackson her ass if she don't walk." He said.

"You gonna beat her ass on the plane?" I asked confused.

"What? No. I was just gonna drag her off. Carry her. Did you not see the movie?"

I shook my head off that one as I looked at the plane waiting for Killa.

Killa's POV

I walked into the plane and Christian was still seated.

"Come on."

"No." She said looking out the window.

"Why?"

"You know why." She said and looked at me. "Why we here?"

"Because of you and Jay."

"No. Why are we in Atlanta?" She asked.

"It's last minute and we needed help. She can help-" I started but Christian just shook her head. "She can at least keep us safe right now."

"Bullshit. Fuck Rochelle. We can go somewhere else." She said.

"Okay, where are your connects gonna send us?" I asked as I sat on the arm of the chair across from her.

She just looked at me knowing she has nowhere else to go.

"Now, you either move your own two feet or someone will move you. Either way you getting off this plane."

Her stubborn ass continued to sit there and I shrugged and got up. I walked down the steps and waved over King. I'm not picking her ass up.

I walked over to Diva where we watched King struggle with her as he walked down the jet steps.