Part 7

Diva's POV
A Month Later

I watched the numbers of the elevator light up as it went up. Once it got to the right floor the doors opened and I stepped out.

I went towards the door I was looking for and knocked. I waited patiently looking up and down the hall.

The door finally open.

"Diva!"

"What up Mario." I said smiling stepping into his apartment.

I gave him the backpack and he tossed me another. We both checked and nodded. I got what I needed to get.

I looked at him. "You straight."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He said nodding. "Wanna stay for a drink?"

"I'm actually on a schedule. Maybe another time." I said and he nodded.

He escorted me to the door and I left getting on the same elevator that brought me up.

Gabby kept me with high end clients so all I did was drop off dope and pick up money. That was the description of my job. Killa and I also do enforcer jobs too. With my hands and her aim we're a drug lords wet dream.

I got downstairs and got in the car. I looked over at Chelle in the drivers seat.

"We getting Killa too or she gonna meet us at the house?" Chelle asked.

I checked the time and it was after two am.

"Uhm, let's go get her." I said.

We went towards her old hideout in Brooklyn. She said she'd be done by two.

We went in and used the code. The doors automatically opened like they always do.

We walked in and Killa was only in her bra putting on some jeans.

"Uh, hi." I said making it obvious we were there.

"Oh, hey what's up?" Killa said. "Y'all done for the night? It's after two?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"Who you fucking?" Chelle asked going over to take a look.

"Get outta here." She said laughing pushing Chelle back. "Don't wake him up yet."

"Girl, what you do to him?" I asked.

"This pussy put him to sleep." She said laughing as she grabbed a shirt.

"Aight, hurry up." I said.

I had a lot of money on me so I need us to hurry up.

She got dressed while Chelle and I rolled up to pass the time.

"See look." Chelle said after awhile.

I looked at her blunt. "So much improvement."

She nodded.

"Aye, Nelly. I gotta go." I heard Killa say.

I looked over and she was waking that nigga up. He looked a lil familiar.